Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

""""""""""""""""""""potent magic""""""""""""""""""""
W
Will anyone trade with me for this sword?
I could trade with you if you want, but I have not upgraded the sword at all.
I use ps4 for this game so it would be on there if you want to trade it for something my profile name is NotRightNowPlz just message me there and we can set it up. I do not really like the sword and I want a different one I will take probably anything like his brothers sword or the nameless king spear ect.
It's a straight sword that fits well into a quality build. Don't know why so many people want it to be buffed. Sure it's AR isn't as high as the other straight swords but How does that make it any worse? It's still a straight sword lol. I like to use it on my paladin role-play character. It's weapon art is awesome, it takes the best part of the regular ss wa (the guard break) and pairs it up with dat sexy laser beam that if you don't use until your opponent is almost dead can really catch them off guard and finish them off. It also has the ss move set, the best move set in the game period. This sword is proof that this game is balanced around invasions, not duels. This sword would be useless in a duel but in an invasion it's great.
I just personally wish it has a better faith scaling. It's a HOLY sword, for gwyn's sake. We already got so many quality straight swords, why not a faith one ?

That's my only issue with that weapon. It's fun for what it does, but the scaling is incredibly boring.
Honestly, if you could just cast buff spells or use resins on it, it'd be perfect for a Dex/Faith build for any purpose. I mean, it's still a Straight Sword with exceptional reach and a slightly better Weapon Art. Just. Shame about the AR.
just wondering if anyone has it to trade. i sadly dont have much to trade back but if you could be kind enough that would be great. my psn is zapzap2020. thanks.
It is so simple to get.
but i dont have the dlc.
100 bleed????
That’s crit ffs