Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

spam-bots everywhere!!!

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 306.00
Wiki Edits: 31
Not sure if this is a reference but this ring is similar in desing to the wedding ring of death used by Wamuu in jojo's bizarre adventure in Battle Tendency arc. The effect is nowhere near the same but the design is very similar.
Here's link for anyone who wants to find out more about the ring in jojo: http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Wedding_Ring_of_Death
well, it IS a reference already to something else, so...
So I checked your link and it has nothing to do with the ring in dark souls 3 AND I looked up images of the jojos ring and the design looks very different. Yes rings kind of have "similar design.
Is this a jojo reference?
The Young Turks would like this ring.
Is the ring useful or nah?
For normal gameplay? nah.
Very useful in PvE

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 100.00
It's a useless ring, only good for cosplaying purposes.
It would be cool if the ring also changed the player character's voice.

I like making cosplay characters and would like to make a lothric/lorian greatsword build that would also function for a Dancer cosplay (my pyromancer chick does ok, but not optimally).

With this ring I could do both characters in one except for all the grunting and death shouts being awkwardly missgendered (I havent tried it yet so it may switch voices too, though).
I stare at the coffin, the room where I once felt hope.

Now...now, I only feel sorrow.

But, I know that my--our--duty as Unkindled is to fix this mess that has become our world.
But...even we cannot stop the flow of time.
Anri is still alive she is seen in the lord of hollows ending scene
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,623.49
Bank: 8,785.71
Wiki Edits: 31042
Deleted a lot of spam and possibly closing comments on this page to avoid more. Stupid bots cannot distinguish between a magic site and a gaming one.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
It also changes the sound of your footsteps whilst walking in shallow water
Well my Brienne of Tarth build is now complete.
I'll test on my ng I would like to find out or see a purpose for this ring and not be trolled again like a pervious game....
This ring is nice for making me not look goofy as hell when I wear armor like the Sunless set or the Dancer's armor, but I wish it didn't have to be a ring that sacrifices one of four slots I could use for stats improvements...
Mandatory for a Griffith cosplay. Underlining his elegance and superiority.