Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I guess the ring just doesn't work sometimes because I just got sniped by a phantom while I was wearing it.
this or hacker... lel
Did something give you away? Throwing knife, random arrow to the knee, buff visual effects?
This ring needs to be NERFED -_-
From my knowledge it’s already been nerfed
You'll never see it coming!!!
Looking cool, ashen one!
And his name is ASHEN CENA!
This ring should be exclusive only to Rosaria's Fingers and only work when you have the badge equipped. Make it worth equipping the Rosaria's badge.
MRGA! MAKE ROSARIA GREAT AGAIN!
Great idea! Also the Prisoner's Chain should only work in Irithyll Dungeon and only when you are inside one of the cells, the Ring of Favor should only work when you are actively doing someone a favor, and Lloyd's Sword Ring should only work for people whose real life names have been verified by From as "Lloyd."
Previous comment - you're an idiot. Get a life.
No. you're the idiot. Forcing people to wear another item in order to use the ring is bull*****an I am glad FromS didn't do that.
Kill yourself, no it shouldn’t. ***** that stupid covenant.
The single most important ring to any invader. The same people who ***** about how group invasions are impossible are also the same people who don't understand the point of a ring that allows you to utilize guerrilla tactics rather than sprinting into a group and wondering why you got your *** handed to you.
wish they hadnt nerfed it quite so hard, somewhere in between now and pre-nerf would have been perfect because now if they chase you you cannot get away and reposition unless you do some shenanigans or they are braindead.
i was spotted for some reason by a player that was across the bridge to wolnir isnt that more then 10m?
It's not foolproof. When you first invade the aura can be seen, if you have any body auras/buffs like tears of denial they can be seen, if you draw an arrow it can be seen, if you have arrows or knives stuck in you they can be seen. Plus plenty of players blindly throw out gestures hoping a hidden invader will reveal themselves, so if you feel for that then whoops.