Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

So, I checked and the chaos infusion gives B scaling on +10 and not C like the wiki says. Someone please change that.

LightsJusticeZ

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Done. Thanks!
C/C with sharp infusion and the damage still goes through the roof. Is this actually C/A and the "C/C" is an error? Because only my S(!) scaling Murakumo could outdamage it with the same stats when in fact the Excile should be weaker by a lot. (S>A>B>C!) Or am I missing something?
Yes, you miss something. Scaling can have different softcaps, and is far too complex to take into account mere "letters". Just use AR calculator to determine REAL scaling.
Exile Greatsword really shines with Chaos or Dark infusion, for 40/16/30/30 build (if using softcaps). It has massive 739 AR. It's higher than every UGS, GH & GA in game, except "Greatsword", while also being faster and consuming much less stamina per hit (Lothric Knight GS doesnt count as it has 3-element damage, so in fact deals less "real damage").
My favourite PvE weapon. Has tremendous AR with Chaos, Dark and Lightning infusions (higher than almost all other weapons), has hyper-armor on its attacks, is FASTER and at the same time, consumes LESS stamina per hit (30 for R1), than "ultra-heavy" weapons (Ultra GS, Great Hammers/Axes). And its shorter reach is actually an advantage is many "tight" areas - so it doesnt bounce off walls all the time (as HCGS does). With 3 "copies" infused with Chaos, Dark & Lightning, it provides enough versatility to easily dispatch any foe (with proper element chosen).
I just took a giant turd on Friede with this, absolute monster of a weapon and stylish af to boot