Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Excellent during a SL1 play through, especially when infused with raw. Has the highest AR of any straight sword at SL1 when infused with raw, and when buffed, the AR can reach over 400.

To overcome the faith requirement, wear the Priestess Ring.
uhhmm no the longsword and the broadsword both have higher ars than the *** when raw with 309 and 322 respectively
This sword is strange. It has faith sacling, but max is only c, and this means that long sword would be better. Like wtf are those weapons man.
???? it literally does not have faith scaling
Make it raw it's best used raw with knights so it's not really a faith sword
Omg! the silver knight straight sword, it EXISTS!! Praise the sun!
Where my Astora long sword
Dammit from, I don't have a problem with you nerfing stuff that you think needs nerfing, but why did you literally have to make this a worse version of the longsword? Couldn't it at least be a reskin? It's such a shame because it looks gorgeous.
The sword in my opinion is great for early game if you make it raw and reinforce it it's op

BlNeYo

Casual
Convict

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
You don't want to infuse it raw because both longsword and broadsword have lower requirements AND higher AR with raw infusion
This sword is ***
Well, at SL120 I have it up to 434 ar. Used a hollow infusion with 35/30/40 Str/Dex/Lck. For reference, a refined longsword with 40/40 Str/Dex is 428. The downside to the Hollow *** is it costs a lot of points into 3 stats to attain that ar at SL120. One upside though, is the *** uses less stamina than all the other popular SS's, and the Hollow infusion of course gives +5 luck, mitigating the 12 Fth requirement.

At SL 135 40/40/40 it would be 454 ar, it would beat out most of the other SS's as it scales well with LCK.

In short, it's not as bad as people make it out to be. At higher SL's it can actually reach a higher damage ceiling than most other SS's. But it takes high investment, making it terrible at lower SL's where each stat point is precious.
Why are the scaling such garbage?
Pyros can put one point into dex and have a slightly less damaging longsword, with less stamina consumption. It leaves pyros and heralds more stam for magic without compromising range. Buff with any of the magic weapons, CFA, or eventually LB to make up any damage you could have wanted, in the element that most damages the boss. Love this sword.
My favorite weapon, I just don't use it in pvp