Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Do they have any damage protection
Is this the sort of item that's taken out of your inventory upon entering a new game cycle?
Nope, you keep them
Dragon form is bad.
Like.. Really bad
As in "I wish I could trade them away with the crow" kind of bad...
I can't use them.
You need to take your armour off first... yeah i know, makes an already dumb object even more so.
Sage Ring does not increase the casting speed of the fire breath.
Witch's Ring does not increase the damage of the fire breath.
Fire Clutch Ring does increase the damage of the fire breath.
Makes sense, the Sage ring boosts Casting speed, not item usage speed. The Witch ring boosts Pyromancies, not items. The Fire Clutch ring increases fire damage, so yea.
Yes it does make sense usually but rings and other items make oftentimes some exceptions even when it's not explicitly written in their descriptions

supersaiyansubtlety

Souls: 50.00
I'm reasonably sure that using dragon stones doesn't count as wearing armor in terms of absorption, making dragon stones terrible. You take 25% extra damage for each piece of armor you're NOT wearing, so wearing no armor for the dragon stones means you take 100% extra damage (it's not multiplicative), basically like wearing the calamity ring. I'm pretty sure this is the case by comparing full dragon form to full master's attire, the weakest armor in the game. I took way more damage in dragon form. Needs proper testing.
I really don't see the point in even wearing an armour since you get 1-2 shotted by enemies anyway. Just git gud.
the normal headstone lists a D scaling in int and a C scaling in faith, i don't know about the twinkling versions though.