Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Why do they have to make her so hot and give her that monstrous thing by her side...
it reminds you that beauty has it's dark and ugly side, after all this is dark souls full of metaphors you have yet to catch onto
I talked to leonhard in rosarias bed gave her a blue tounge. Reloaded the room and shes still alive wtf
you need to get to the profaned capital bonfire first for the second part to activate. Also, if that tongue leveled up the covenant, (gave you the ring or staff) it may have ruined the quest.
yo
yo
yo
yo

TheMinishZest

Souls: 35.00
Can you rebirth to a lower level?

Chris310

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
No. The game forces you to reallocate all of your stat points.
try tongue, chest
What happens if you choose to revive her? Is there any special animation, or should I just keep my extra Rosaria Souls?
Literally nothing happens. You basically revive he back to how she was. I know disappointing, I was hoping she would flash her tits or something.
Your stupid video has the left door already open. Very helpful.. not!
Can't change gender? The Goddess of Rebirth? I mean it doesn't bother me none. The community/creators are, and have always been transphobic, and exclusive. You can make a female model have a beard, but can't imply a model with tits has a *****. But there's a gender reversal ring. . . Make up your mind Fromsoft/Miyazaki. Are you inclusive, or exclusive? At least the community is openly hostile/hateful and I know where most of them stand. . .
literally no one cares
eewwwww
how pathetic, of all the things to whine about you do so with this. you can already literally manipulate your damn character whichever way you want in character creation. the point of rosaria is to allow stat reallocation, if you want change how your character looks again then just make a new one.
i mean, it's a japanese game with a community build around elitism. it's fundamentally exclusive. that being said the DS3 fanbase plays 3 because 3 is, by no small amount the easiest, of the series. they just suck but want to think highly of themselves. so i just go around crushing their gank squads and other meme wannabe griefers with***** builds because these *****s can't muster the time to play a dark souls game that fostered actual skill. so i get a kick out of triggering the exclusive cucks that dominate 3. same with DBD, just become the best player in the community and wreck them. like. there's nothing like putting dip*****far-righters in their place in their own game without even trying to make them spam invites and scream autistically at you from their mom's basement while they cry online about how they're involuntarily celibate. LMAO.
I really hope this is just a joke. If not, please never play a dark souls game ever again. Scratch that, never play a game made by a Japanese company again you stupid sjw.
In DS2 you can change your gender anytime, right from the start. And there was gender specific armour....even a top that made your boob bigger
does rebirth affect hollowing?...
Damn, she's hot, almost see her nipple there