Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I killed both Wolnir and the Deacons and progressed to Irithill (and did not talk to Anri at their second location), but Anri was not in the church, he was still in the Catacombs.
Yeah, its just misinformation, youre not supposed to kill wolnir yet
I killed anri at half way fortress by kicking her off the bridge just before that bonfire. Can’t seem to find her sword. Is it gone for good?

Chris310

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
When you save-quit and reload your character it should be where Anri and Horace were sitting, right beside the Halfway Keep Bonfire. Also shame on you.
Began the "Slayer" questline flawlessly. Arrived at Anor Londo, helped Anri defeat Aldrich in her world, but now I don't see her summon sign so she can help me defeat Aldrich. Is it normal, am I just supposed to go get her sword and be done with her?
(I'm having a lot of trouble with Aldrich, would like her help as it was piss-easy in her world with her)
You can't summon Anri to help you fight Aldrich. There are no NPC summons to help you with the boss.
Sad to say friend, but your best bet is to get Anri's sword, go to rosaria, and bump all non health, and equip stats into luck. It works just like the plain longsword but at +5 has S Rank luck scaling
Just a question that's been on my mind, since Anri is always the opposite gender of your character, if you change your change via rosaria, does Anri's gender change as well?
You can't change your gender via Rosaria
The reversal ring changes genders but Anri stays the same
Everyone is still getting triggered about the whole Anri's gender thing, and even calling Fromsoft homophobic, so think about it from Fromsoft's point of view. If the didn't have this, people would get confused, and start assuming the lore, and it's kind of a cool add-on anyway, that attention to detail.
IIRC this is how they wanted to do it back in DS1, he/she was supposed to be a major character competing with you all the way up to Gwyn. He was supposed to take the opposite choice of what you did, so if you linked the fire, he/she would let it burn out.
if i do the hollow ending can i get her armor from handmaid
Ah, I love fighting Aldrich with Anri, it's like my revenge for the trouble Aldrich gave me
I was talking to her in the catacombs and when I was deciding to tell her where I saw Horace and we got attacked by a bunch of Skeletons, my game bugged and I couldn't cancel the conversation and we both died. Really frustrating.
Just had the same thing happen to me. Incredibly frustrating. Beware fellow readers.
If you kill sully, talk to yuria at firelink to open up the 'your spouse is waiting' dialogue/quest, but instead traverse toward the dungeons FIRST before anor londo.. Will that progression subsequently interrupt this questline? Like do I have to go and do the wedding ceremony RIGHT NOW (upon killing sully) or is it at your own leisure?
just tested this theory out myself, it turns out you can do the whole spouse thing with anri whenever you please, though I only ventured as far as yhorm &then lothric castle's beginning, as for any progress after that I'm unsure as I walked back into Amor londo not willing to risk voiding said ending.
Went through the entirety of the game minus soul of cinder. Left anris quest at the bridge next to wolnir the whole time. Fully capable of going through the whole game and still acheiving the end game of anris quest
So I did everything in anris questline up until pontiff. Catacombs and the church (including killing the chamelion guy) but her summoning sign isn't outside pontiffs room. Did i do something wrong?
I think you haven't the ember effect
Im not sure, but shouldn't you let the chamelion guy live to get the summoning sign?