Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Amygdala 2.0
I am trying to get the mlgs and I cant beat him I barely beat the dancer anyone want to help out on ps4
im on pc so idk if we can connect, but use dragonslayer greataxe
Orion_Qc19 ps4 I'm a sorcerer but I can switch to faith to burn him.
I think it's the first b0ss in souls game from which I didn't got any damage from.
If you want this fight to go fast because who wouldn't want this nasty *** boss to die already, use dragonslayer greataxe and get as much ar as you can and 2 ashen estus flasks, spam wa, it will stagger him. I did this with around 750/800 ar (swordring)
I wonder what’s with those things on his back and same for that Smouldering guru right in front of the izalith pyro time, what’s the lore behind it?
Reminds me of the "rot" inside the painting.
Oceiros, the Consumed Scalie
Guys, holy*****. Ocelotte was a half dragon, half god hybrith. There are only 3 characters like that in Dark Souls, and one of them, Pricilla, could turn invisible. What if Ocelotte really was there, invisible? That's why his father says he is in hiding, because he is invisible, hiding. But I still don't get why Ocerios kills the baby. It wasn't in a fit of rage where he forgot about him, since he screams his name before going into his berserk state, that's really my only question atm.
Or maybe the invisible baby was nevre there. Sorcery can creat fake sounds "aural decoy" and even fake images "chameleon". What if Oceiros in his grief started hearing a baby cry ? A spell uncounciously cast. There would be no images bc he's blind so he never saw what Ocelott look like only what he sounds like.
1st try, one estus, you?
without beating yhorm*
without hawkwood*

ElCazador

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 545.00
Bank: 8,991.00
Wiki Edits: 703
35th try, 20 Embers.
What, still here?
1st try 5 estus
1st try, 12 estus
1 try no estus...it's a *miracle*. ;)
1st try, no estus, no summons, no damage taken, one shotd the mthrfkr. You re welcome ;)
1st try, no damage, fists only, no estus, no help

ElCazador

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 545.00
Bank: 8,991.00
Wiki Edits: 703
His theme song haunts me still.
99 faith + sunlight spear = one dead single dragon dad.