Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

"...lowest total of Attunement, Intelligence and Faith"

The very true form of No-*****-Given-Class.
Us Warriors do great in many direct confrontations with just our Mighty Hammers and Axes, and Heavy Shields, and Thick Plate Armor... We are also capable of medium range with Crossbows and Firebombs. We may not be good mages, and may not be trained to use graceful movements to whittle our foes down, but still we continue onwards with our sturdy arms and armor, and backed by wills of iron. Intelligent people may think of us as simple brutes, but we are great stories inside of a simple looking book cover... that is to say, don't judge us just by our outwards appearance, or if you do... well, that will just prove you were the bigger fool.
Actually, I use medium armor and a heavy weapon and strong shield. Shield bash then hack and chop with an axe. Some magic to make me even more lethal by enhancing myself or weakening my enemy.
My Body is Ready
My Body Is Regi
When I made my first character I choose warrior... Some how I became a dex character...
What kind of weapon should I use as a warrior?

TheDarkSoul5

Souls: 50.00
Milwood BattleAxe heavy infused or exile greatswood infusion up to you
Fume Ultra greatsword
I tried various classes, Warrior is the only one I have yet to die on and basically smash face everywhere I go. Gonna try to get him magic to support himself and weaken enemies to make them even easier to slaughter. Wow, that makes me sound bad.
Deprived or git gud. On a serious note, it is the only starting class (other then Knight for the most part) that has no weaknesses and it is the only class that cannot be disputed due to it starting with high stats (all 10) AT LEVEL ONE (YES, LEVEL ONE) vs. all other classes starting at high(er) levels making it take longer to make a specific build as well as (to an extent) usually having undesirable point distribution in creating VARIED builds. Let's say I'm a Warrior and I stop at the 120 meta as a Strength build but find it boring after a while and want to go Sorcery. UH-OH! I have a whopping 16 strength, the lowest starting attunement in game, as well as low Intelligence. I just chose the worst class in game for variable viability to use ANY form of magic in game due to pidgeon-holing myself to a (super) specialized starting class with wasted points. Not with Deprived, I'll just reset everything back to default (aka 10 in everything) and LITERALLY BUILD from LEVEL ONE (1) my perfect Pyromancer, my perfect Strength build or perfect Luck build. I can't go wrong my starting stats & level distribution are perfect to become all at any meta range with no drawbacks (granted Knight would likely do better for ridiculously low metas like 60 and 90). All in all, the "best" starting class is ultimately up to personal preference but when talking 120 Meta it's ultimately either Deprived or Knight (Unless it's a Luck build Knight has the most crap luck stat if I remember right)
Kops I didn't mean to post this here. Mods cam you delete this one?
If you know you're going for health and strength or anything along that line then choose this class, cause If you're planning on using buffs on your weapon with out the need of bundles and such then your stupid because of the lack of Intelligence, faith, and attunement slots.
dex ***