Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

still wondering why she's using that crown to close her eyes, and why there's blood on her hands ?
And why there're lot of corpses of firekeeper in the tower where Iriana sit as firekeeper ?
Oh yes, why Iriana still got her eyes when she become firekeeper ?
The bell tower is the grave of the fire keepers, so maybe Irina goes there to die. She has eyes, but she's blind, and she isn't a full fire keeper, because she doesn't tend to a flame.

The crown is probably just to cover her eyes, but as seen in the opening cinematic, there is darkness in the crown the fire keeper uses to cover her eyes, so there may be more to it, such as the fact that the fire keepers aren't meant to see light.

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 531.00
Bank: 6,624.00
Wiki Edits: 1
I think she outright lacks eyes; that sash is covering her holes
There is not much to support my claims, but I would say that the marks on her hands are burns. Personally, I believe the whole Firelink Shrine and the people there exist outside of time, thus Andre. We know that there exists an actual Firelink Shrine in Lothric and that the only one living there is the old lady. Maybe, the whole Shrine is the final endeavor of the universe to revert back to the age of fire. We know that time had already started becoming convoluted from the first installment, so there is a possibility the Firelink Shrine in DS3 is, like, a perfectly constructed dimension of sorts to make the reversion to normal of the world possible. Plus, in the DLC, a similar thing has happened to the Ringed City. I deem the actual reality is the one we see at the Kiln of the First Flame, the world having collapsed in on itself, the Ringed City is an attempt of a Goddess to recreate life, albeit illusory and the Firelink Shrine, a place existing outside of reality created by the will of the lords that sacrificed themselves to link the flame, the Fire Keeper being the fusion of the souls of all past Fire Keeper. Sounds logical (partially, at least) to me.
I wish that you can marry the fire keeper in the game

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

given that such things entail a - rather symbolic - ramming of a sword into your partner's face, I wouldn't recommend that
You can't kill her yiu can't marry then besides she is there for us

Yuki_of_Dusk

Souls: 50.00
So, she's in Firelink Shrine, right? Well, I haven't played 3 yet, so I gotta ask: What happened to the Fire keeper from Dark Souls 1?
This takes place a LONG time after Dark Souls, so she is dead by now.
Its another firelink
So is she human or something else?

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

I think she's human, blind but human
Some speculate she is something otherworldly like a demon or angel
As evidenced by the corpses in the tower, the fire keepers are able to die and stay dead. Leads me to believe that if they're not human, they're at least not undead. Probably human since why would another race care enough about humans to hang around a bunch of them while blind.
Well, Irina seems to be pretty much a human, and she seems to have trained to become a Fire Keeper, so it's likely that our Firekeeper too might have been at least originally human too. As for her undying nature, her existence must be simply very linked to us Unkindled ones, so she will not die untill she fulfills her role, magic (it's hardly something pertinent with their true nature, since all other iterations of Fire Keepers can die without problems). An alternative would be something like the Milfanitos from the Shrine of Amana, tho they're very mortal.
I'd say she's human and the only reason she comes back to life is because of gameplay mechanics.

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

*winks*

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

that was meant to be a reply to someone not the page

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

and not to the one above
[img]http://futafilth.tumblr.com/post/146472752622/hard-degenerate-our-fire-keeper-doesnt-wear[/img]

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

not lookin at that
That's a great idea, more sexy than normal
I want to look at that but it no work qwq
why?
How do I edit this page?

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

no idea
*Kills firekeeper and she apologizes*

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

lol
Maybe she's actually canadian lol jk
kinky***** right here
she has to wear the untrue dark ring. She appears human at the end despite beeing summoned as a white phantom.
No, she doesn't. There aren't a set of rules you can apply to a firekeeper. She can't even be killed... What makes you think she can't appear human if she wants?
I would ***** her
Best waifu
that's is my waifu right there