Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I did manage to receive only the phrase "Mayst thou thy peace discov'r" without the first part before (I know it's not really important, but it's interesting).

-I had given her the eyes already
-I had not initiated the kneeling sequence yet
-I might have killed her and regifted the eyes (can't remember for sure)
-It was relatively close to the end of the game
-I had completed the Ariandel DLC but not the Ringed City
Fun fact for the trivia section, she gets abused by Prod
Is it just me, or does she sound resentful towards you after you wish for a world of fire? She says "Farewell, Ashen One" in a very different way, afterwards.
I feel like Blacksmith Andre is looking past me when he is talking to me. His eyes seem to pinpoint to the Fire keeper's ***.
(snicker)
That's funny.
Alas, Shanalotte is a better waifu. But at least the Firekeeper twirls.
I wish know the reason of missing names for Fire Keepers, maybe they are ancient and immortal ? ( DS3 Fire Keeper can't die ).
The Fire Keeper's goodbye sounds so bitter after you give her the eyes... I think the only reason she doesn't tell anyone else about the whole incident is because no one else can do a damn thing to stop it because you are so powerful by the time you give them to her.

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 330.00
Wiki Edits: 3
I think she might've feared that the Ashen One COULD be stopped, at which point there would be no more Unkindled to link the flame in time. After all, it couldn't be linked by just anyone, and even if someone did kill us, there's no guarantee they'd be powerful enough to finish the job - just as no matter how powerful the Ashen One became, even they couldn't link the flame. At least this way, she'd be able to ensure that the flame was properly tended to, right until the very end.
So Fire Keepers aren't supposed to have eyes. But if you align the camera into your Fire Keepers mask, she has EYES!!!!!???

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 330.00
Wiki Edits: 3
No need to overreact. It's not the only developer oversight in the series.
Yeah, it’s most likely there due to how the Engine generates humanoid(player-like) NPC models.
If she's really blind, why does she react to your silent gestures?
Really makes you think...
She doesn't exist. She is a magical illusion along with Andre and the Handmaiden that keeps coming back even if you kill them. The dark Firelink shrine is the true shrine.