Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Do you know if holding a shield with both hands reduces stamina spent while blocking? It seems logical for me. Also, it reduces strenght needed to use the shield, am I right?
yes, two handing decreases stamina
*****s
Can someone explain weapon bouncing? As in, which weapons bounce off which types of shields?

Saionide

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
No matter what, as long as the weapon is two-handed, it won't bounce off any shield. That is the only thing I know for sure. So even if you have a two-handed dagger it won't bounce off of a greatshield.

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 306.00
Wiki Edits: 31
If you don't meet the requirements of the weapon your attack will bounce off when blocked. Also Iron flesh and Havel's greatshield's WA make some attacks bounce off when the person is attacked.
Spears even if two handed will bounce off with a regular attack, but heavy attack typically pierce the shield as an effect. it has to do with the attack hitting the shield, like certain attack even follow through walls
I'd kill whoever modelled the shields, I go more hollow every time I see someone holding their shield with just a hand.
You couldn't kill a crippled pigeon, you basement-dwelling incel.
I bet I could punch your grandma in the mouth without getting punished or parried.
Any thrust attack will bounce even when two handed
does anyone know about a gigantic shield that is round and covers your entire body
Go to the greatshield section. I think the Dragonslayer Greatshield comes close
If you are looking for a Spartan build, go for the Moaning Shield
does anyone know about a round shield that covers your entire body
I'd say the dragonslayer greatshield if I remember right

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 306.00
Wiki Edits: 31
If you're looking for a circular shield there are the moaning shield and stone greatshield.
Alternatively the Curse warden which is available quite early in the game, and if you dont wanna go ultra iirc Sunset Shield covers your whole upper body.
dragonhead shield is not on the list
Cause it’s not base game, you’ll find it in the Ringed City Shields section.
Of course one can always use a 100% block shield, but S H I E L D S A R E 4 S C R U B S