Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

hello wonderfull people
hey man how has your day been so far

Tritium-X

Souls: 35.00
Bank: 82.00
Wiki Edits: 10
For those who need ideas for what kind of build to make go here: // I'll also link my builds for others to look at in a reply below this post.

Tritium-X

soulsplanner.com

Tritium-X

yeah it omitted the link just add /users/Tritium after it to see the builds i made. Hopefully that will help with what type of character you want to make.
when you talk to yourself...
How’s everyones no nut November going?
I failed... a lot
the finial day ima make it
Anyone know a good 1-shot pvp build? Currently working on draginslayer greataxe one. Morion blade,rtsr, dragon form, and lightning clutch ring
Idk
Chaos Dagger. Buffs like deep protection, sunlight oath, power within, fire clutch ring,. then parry and riposte. Does up to 2-3k damage
Bloodlust to get to low health. Sacred oath and sunlight straight sword buff. Morion blade, Heavy Lothric Greatsword+10 with Carthus flame arc, fire and lightning clutch ring, (twinkling) dragon torso stone, roar, Knight’s ring, and ring of the sun’s first born. Now get a buddy to use the Lothric war banner buff. Roar. And use stomp. Can hit for upwards of 3k damage.
I Also red tearstone ring. V
Best strength weapons?
Your mum
There is no definitive answer
Try the Fume Ultra Greatsword S scaling on strenght
heavy infused greatsword, it has the highest AR of any regular titanite weapon at 60 strength. Even beating out the Fume. For the highest AR weapon overall, Yhorm's great machete is the strongest pure strength weapon in the game, with Ledo's Great hammer coming in close second.
Ledo's, Yhorm's, any Heavy infused Ultra weapon. Honestly, any big weapon or any Heavy infused weapon
The Great Club is the best overall thanks to its light weight and low stamina cost attacks. It's very well rounded but most other weapons do something better. A quick list of notable strength weapons for new players Vordt's Greathammer is available early. The scaling isn't impressive but it procs frostbite after 2-3 hits for good damage. It will hard carry you for most of the game. Yhorm's Great Machete has amazing reach and probably the highest damage in the game IF you're not looking to*****around with buffs. The Fume UGS has great damage and will pancake everything you hit with it.
Imma try and get em all wish me luck lol
hey guys, just wondering. Is Mugenmonkey's AR calculator still accurate?
the ar is reliable enough but since I haven't seen anything wrong for as long as I've used it but if you want so see other things like buildup and spellbuff then soulsplanner is better.
thanksabunch
I'm sorry I meant to hit like!!
Total noob here. I'm having trouble equipping weapons. I equipped a staff now can't equip my sword and shield. I use a PC keyboard and mouse. I've tried opening the equipment list and find that the "use" is shadowed. What is up?
You have 3 available slots for each hand
The problem is in equipping the sword. I used to be able to use it - but now can't find the right sequence of clicks or keystrokes to do so. It doesn't seem to be available to equip. Is this a known bug? do I need to buy a X-box style controller interface to my PC?

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 306.00
Wiki Edits: 31
You're propably in your inventory. You equip stuff in 'equipment' (left most of the 5 boxes when you press esc). Should look something like this: (remove the dot at the end or if the link doesn't appear just google "dark souls 3 equip menu" should be the first picture).
just for the record i HIGHLY recommend you get a controller as playing dark souls otherwise, 1-2 or 3 to be capable of twisting your hands into the shape of pretzels while still playing the game at the same time. darks souls moto 300 hours of game play experience on a keyboard = 5 minutes of game play experience on a controller. save yourself alot of pain.
I can say that using the keyboard is far easyer than people give it credit for. however a realy important part is to make sure you have a good gaming mouse, 4 extra buttons would be ideal but i use 2. the arrow keys are the default keys to switch weopons left for left hand and so on. with extra mouse buttons i recomend using them for weapon switching and strong attacks while right hand is blocking and ctrl is parry/weapon skill.
dang it another person who loves their meta weapon.
join the gang its ez
Looks like 221 total weapons, meaning with DLC you would have to go into NG+15 to get every single weapon legitimately to +10 or +5
unless you get people to give you shards and slabs and such
it's impossible to give shards and slabs, they don't appear as player dropped items
You can get players to give you the weapons fully upgraded already.
You guys are special. You can't drop upgrade materials but you can drop weapons that are fully upgraded when the other player has reached that upgrade level themselves. And you won't lose anything if you backup your save which can be done on all platforms.
(I'm the original poster) Notice I said legitimately, by this I meant doing it all without outside assistance; without third party software OR other players.
He said legitamatey