Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Does anyone here know if Badbunny is ever going to go back to playing video games?

PhantomofAstora

Souls: 300.00
Wiki Edits: 6
what's everyone think of the crow quills nowadays? i've paired it with the claw as a parry tool and it's awesome
to short for my taste and weak on it's own. Buff is mandatory. made once a run with it but wasn't really satisfied. Shields are painful to fight against and since you will only do backflips with this weapon....Let's just say I was much more happy with the irythyl rapier.
If you have 40 int and 40 fth with SL 150 and you dark infuse the quills, then it works very well. at least thats what i did.
How im increase weight and fp
weight by putting points into Vitality or by rings which are increasing the weight limit. FP by putting points into Attunement.
FromSoft saying DS3 will be the last entry is like saying "I can quit whenever I want," and additionally From is bad at actually ending series so I'm going to begin the dark souls 4 hype train early like

Damnation87

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 110.00
Wiki Edits: 12
From a business stand point, yes. They have even directly lied when working on Remastered. They will do a game under a different bame I image. Keep the cash for themselves
It to easy
No u
Get a life
good tip for invasions. before you start invading run through ithryl of boreal valley 100 times attract all enemies then once you have them all behind you try to kill them all with Brocken straight sword. do this 100 times and you will be prepared for invading. normally when I invade and I get killed by a team of 3 chasing me down I feel mad but after doing this it feels normal to die to gankers over and over again.
Otzdarva sent you a hug.

Damnation87

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 110.00
Wiki Edits: 12
So after being busy the last 2 years, I finally got past the 200h mark in DkS3 with a half dozen playthroughs. Nearly 1k in DkS1 and 500 in DkS2. My conclusion; While the first was a breath of fresh air and creative it lacked major polish. Remaster has it's same flaws. DkS2 has flaws but a well polished balance with Elemental damage types, true duel wielding and build options. DkS3 is pretty, abit overkill on nerfing the basis for Casting by linking to your Estus also devoting 2-3 Ring slots, lacking variety and tries to balance the game by doing so. Defenses determinded mostly by Stats after level caps, restricted damage ranges on weapons and lacking any selection in certain weapons like Daggers. Adding Luck to 2/3 Aux effects but nerfing/limiting a NG build with it. As well as gear, it's not much more than a novelty with how Bosses resist Aux effects or are immune totally. I ran into quite a few points that obviously had missing content or put together via reused assets. I won't be buying any DLC this time, there's no placement changes and no replay value for myself beyond a few different builds I used. All nearly the same as Melee is still your primary even if a Caster, enemies will close the Gap so if you can't keep mobile the fighting isn't much different. I will at least give them credit for Flash Sword even with it's low damage. Hope this gives an idea on some of the over arcing problems this series has.
the link to wrongly points to
the link to Int-Faith+Staff+Magic+Adjustments wrongly points to Int-Faith+Staff+Adjustments
One thing I hatE about the series ds1 anor Londo Ds 2 Eleum Loyce ds 3 ringed city. Lorthic kingdom , irithyll. why THEY LOOK LIKE AWESOME CITIES TO BE EXPLORED. BUT ***** NO INSTEAD YOU GET **** TEASED WITH SMALL POCKET PATHS. WHY U TEASE ME LIKE THIS

Saionide

Souls: 50.00
I agree
those who say “GIT GUD” and show off at SL 1 are considered toxic gamers and don’t deserve to be called ‘good or helpful players’
git gud
git gud
Wow people. you just proved this person’s point