So it freezes during the loading screen? It sounds like you might have some corrupted files in the DLC (for whatever reason). I take it, you are not using any mods?

Try the following:

Go to your ME3 install folder (where the game itself is, not the saves), then go to ".\BioGame\DLC\". Find the subfolder called "DLC_EXP_Pack001" and delete it (or maybe rather move it to another folder, so it's gone from the ME3\BioGame\DLC\ directory). Now open Origin, right click on the ME3 Icon and select "View Game Details". In the following screen scroll down through the list of your DLC. Since yuo deleted the Leviathan folder, it may be that the Laviathan DLC now has the "Install" button on the right side of the list. If not, right click on Leviathan in the list and click "Repair". This should reinstall Leviathan from scratch and will hopefully resolve the problem with loading the map.

The reason to do it this way is because "Repair Game" will not necessarily repair your DLC and even if you choose the "Repir" option for the DLC directly, it may not actually re-install if there is a file already in place that passes all the checks. So deleting it first and then re-installing makes sure that you do get new and clean files from Origin.

Hope that helps and good luck.

Okay, finished, and.....

Nothing.

It keeps getting stuck on the "LOADING" part.

What about the Citadel DLC? Does that load? Or have you not gotten that far yet?

Everything else works just fine.

ME1 = check

ME2 = check

ME3 = check, with the exception of Bryson's Lab.

It's such a singular thing, and it's infuriating that there's no fix for it.

The only other solution I can think of is to lower your graphics settings.

Huh? Ok, I am stumped. There is nothing special about this particular level that I am aware of that could cause this. I guess you could try and run something like ProcMon to see which file is being loaded at the time of the freeze but this is really weird.

The only other solution I can think of is to lower your graphics settings.

Did that too.

Fullscreen, Windowed, and everything from 1920x1080(native) to 800x600

Huh? Ok, I am stumped. There is nothing special about this particular level that I am aware of that could cause this. I guess you could try and run something like ProcMon to see which file is being loaded at the time of the freeze but this is really weird.

How exactly does it work?

And how will I be able to tell what's what when I open it?

Did it work?