Anything without a home!

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 80.00
Bank: 6,724.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Lich180 wrote:Why is that? The lack of multiplayer is a pretty common thing.

I don't think I'll miss it much, besides PvP which I can get through other sources.

lack of builds and customization make it a one time ride kind of thing. i'm open to being proven wrong, it just seems like a really stylized 3 year project not intended to be a big "thing" like souls was.

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

Souls: 26,918.00
Wiki Edits: 41
qeter wrote:
Lich180 wrote:Why is that? The lack of multiplayer is a pretty common thing.

I don't think I'll miss it much, besides PvP which I can get through other sources.

lack of builds and customization make it a one time ride kind of thing. i'm open to being proven wrong, it just seems like a really stylized 3 year project not intended to be a big "thing" like souls was.

There are 3 "trees" that effect how you play. IIRC you can eventually unlock everything. But I don't think that's doable in a single playthrough. It's a very action oriented game. Like the DMC series. But you can approach things in so many different ways kinda like the dishonored series. And they did basically confirm something similar to a world state that's tied to your death counter. (unsure if there are other ways to effect it.)

To me Sekiro is a happy middle between "build your character" type games and "in it for the plot" one and done games. I'd look more into it if you haven't been staying on top of all the info.
A perfect evening involves pizza, some tea, some bros, and dark souls.

Lich180

Revived
Savior

Souls: 11,480.50
Yeah there's enough in Sekiro to make me really want it. It's like a Zelda game with lots of different equipment and ways to complete areas and Dark Souls difficulty.

Plus the world tendency thing is interesting, as I missed out on Demon Souls.