Anything without a home!

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

Souls: 10,903.50
Bank: 0.00
hey whats up. i havent been online in ages. Man its really bizarre really. Iv changed so much. How are things here?

Lich180

Revived
Savior

Souls: 11,424.50
Pretty slow, not much going on I guess. Lots of blog posts about games and stuff.

Mostly waiting for Sekiro in March.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 415.00
Bank: 5,855.00
Wiki Edits: 5
there is no clear successor to the souls series at the moment. sekiro is an action game with little to no rpg elements, code vein and surge 2 won't be out till sometime next year .
forum activity has reached something of a local minimum.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 13,102.00
Wiki Edits: 3
I went to jail, made a friend with a squirrel, learned how to play blackjacks, got my dad pissed off at me big time, multiple times, am still working on my novels, and am trying to get another job. You are now updated on my life.
There once was a hunter from Nantuckit
Who was going to die anyway, so he said, "fu*k it!"
"I’ll hunt the beasts of Yarnam.
To get blood vials, I’ll farm them,
and kill them all before I kick the bucket."

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

Souls: 10,903.50
EldritchImagination wrote:I went to jail, made a friend with a squirrel, learned how to play blackjacks, got my dad pissed off at me big time, multiple times, am still working on my novels, and am trying to get another job. You are now updated on my life.

what kind of novel are you writing? jail for what? are you still friends with the squirrel?

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 13,102.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Praise-the-sun wrote:
EldritchImagination wrote:I went to jail, made a friend with a squirrel, learned how to play blackjacks, got my dad pissed off at me big time, multiple times, am still working on my novels, and am trying to get another job. You are now updated on my life.

what kind of novel are you writing? jail for what? are you still friends with the squirrel?

Multiple novels. Without spoiling (or giving away too much), one is a post-apocalyptic futuristic sci-fi with epic fantasy themes. It's a story about all of organic life on Earth being transformed into mutants by aliens via mutative bacteria in an plan to turn Earth into a slave breeding ground to harvest human mutants for slaves and soldiers, leading to the mutant humans receding back into a quasi-primal culture of nomadic clans and barbaric living in a vastly altered world while what humans escaped mutation living in hidden cities.

A second is a Lovecraftian story similar to Dead Space where an engineer and his crew travel down into the abyss of the ocean to work on a research station in the dark deep, but when an unknown entity knocks the station into disarray, the engineer has to survive in a sinking ship and find a way to escape, all while fighting off eldritch sea monsters straight from you nightmares.

Another is a more generic whimsical fantasy about a bardic youth who is transformed into a fearsome beast by the power of an arcane grove, and teams up with a witch who is also cursed to find a way to cure their afflictions, all while journeying through the mysterious and mystical world they've found themselves in.

finally, I have one about an alternate science fantasy Earth where evolution has taken drastic changes, and all intelligent life is comprised of beast races who live in a furturistic but primal world (similar to my first project). but is more of a magical early civilization with future technology kind of setting. This one is harder to explain because I'm not really far in it and I was designing it more as an expanded universe kind of project, like Elder Scrolls or D&D, where there's not single main characters or story, but rather each book would be it's own story set in a universe.

As for why I went to jail, I got into a fight with my dad. He got a little drunk, got aggressive, started yelling, then started hitting, and that's when I hit back...hard....multiple times. Long story short, he was left face first in a pool of his own blood, the cops got called, and I got to spend a weekend in county jail. Rule one of committing crimes, never do it on a Friday.

As for the squirrel, I hope so, that squirrel was awesome. As affectionate as a puppy, crawled all over me. followed me everywhere. We even had a How to train your dragon moment when he fell asleep in my hand and we touched foreheads together and he closed his eyes and I felt so one with nature that I thought I was a Druid.

Also, I bought the Unity Humble Bundle sale for 15$. Got 1600+$ in unity assets and game design courses, plus a few games. So, I'm probably going to get into game design with unity. Seriously, one of the courses was 600$. I'm making use of that.

Also if anyone wants it, I have a Oxenfree key for PC. I already got the game from another bundle, so I don't need the key.
There once was a hunter from Nantuckit
Who was going to die anyway, so he said, "fu*k it!"
"I’ll hunt the beasts of Yarnam.
To get blood vials, I’ll farm them,
and kill them all before I kick the bucket."

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 415.00
Bank: 5,855.00
Wiki Edits: 5
i think the second premise has the most potential. which is your favorite?

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

Souls: 26,771.00
Wiki Edits: 41
I spent about 200$ USD to be told to go get a therapist. Hopefully this one can diagnose me with something so I can take some pills and stop dealing with anxiety/depression.
A perfect evening involves pizza, some tea, some bros, and dark souls.