Gilli

Revived
Savior

Souls: 50.00

I just searched through my posts to look when I started playing MP.

06 June 2015

and I already got:

The Knight's Second (shop chest)

Tepzadam's Bane (Victory chest)

Valos Atredum (NM Dragon)

Stinking Cheater (normal book reward chest)

Hakkon's Wisdom (Vitctory chest)

Hakkon's Wrath (Victory chest)

PI Amulet (Victory chest)

Bolt (Victory chest)

Andruil's Gift (Victory chest)

Kingfisher Staff (NM Dragon)

yesterday I got the Lyrium staff from a HB Dragon.

As you can see, I play MP since 5 months and already got 10 of the 21 items you need for Crescent. Also I just finished the Wealth challenge some days ago, so I'm definitely not in one of the higher loot tables.

I doubt it. If you started playing in Aug, you can't possibly be in the required loot table

TBH I am really doubting this "loot table" tier system even works... Like most of the game.

Loot tables are only "tiers" of progression, counted in items. They serve 2 purpose:

1. The more you looted items, in game or from store chest, the higher your odds to get purple items
  2. "Gate" some powerful items so a brand new player can't unlock them even with the best luck of the universe

You're confusing the 2 purpose here, a lot of players seem to.

Hakkon weapons, which are the highest items you can get, are unlocked after only 800 items. It doesn't matter if you've been playing for a week or a year, if  you've looted 800 items, you can get them.

On a normal chest, the odds of getting an Hakkon weapon from looting only 800 items are very low. You can improve your odds by looting more items which is basically getting into higher loot table tiers.

But here we're talking about a Book reward chest. Those odds are thru the roof... As long as someone has looted 800 items, anything goes. It's perfectly possible someone will get 3 Hakkon weapons, 3 level 27 or any combination of end-game items.

Loot tables are only "tiers" of progression, counted in items. They serve 2 purpose:

• The more you looted items, in game or from store chest, the higher your odds to get purple items
  • "Gate" some powerful items so a brand new player can't unlock them even with the best luck of the universe

Hakkon weapons, which are the highest items you can get, are unlocked after only 800 items. It doesn't matter if you've been playing for a week or a year, if you've looted 800 items, you can get them.

On a normal chest, the odds of getting an Hakkon weapon from looting only 800 items are very low. You can improve your odds by looting more items which is basically getting into higher loot table tiers.

But here we're talking about a Book reward chest. Those odds are thru the roof... As long as someone has looted 800 items, anything goes. It's perfectly possible someone will get 3 Hakkon weapons, 3 level 27 or any combination of end-game items.

Well with that being said, and the time he has spent if it has all been mp, he just may have a shot.

And I'm sorry, you misinterpreted what I was referring to as "loot".

I should have been more specific about it.

Good luck

I doubt it. If you started playing in Aug, you can't possibly be in the required loot table

I'm not the one who started playing in August.  I was just asking whether the final victory chest can contain both items to complete the prerequisites for the Crescent Shadow, and the Crescent Shadow itself.

1. The more you looted items, in game or from store chest, the higher your odds to get purple items
  2. "Gate" some powerful items so a brand new player can't unlock them even with the best luck of the universe

Hakkon weapons, which are the highest items you can get, are unlocked after only 800 items. It doesn't matter if you've been playing for a week or a year, if  you've looted 800 items, you can get them.

Luke did say that once you hit 10 000 items that you should be in the top tier of the loot table and that your chances of gaining higher level weapons should drastically impove. 

The 800 items are for the Hakkon NM Dragon drops, seeing I have all dragon drops including Descent/dragon weapons/Hakkon weapons ALL from farming Dragons and none from chests. 

However, being in the top tier of the loot table in the chest store has really done nothing for me, I get no hakkons from these chests, like people who have spent 1/4 of the gold and aren't anywhere near completing the 1 M gold challenge and nor have I got any level 27 weapons, considering I spent a huge majority of my time farming gold so I could get these weapons.

I'm not the one who started playing in August. I was just asking whether the final victory chest can contain both items to complete the prerequisites for the Crescent Shadow, and the Crescent Shadow itself.

I was generalizing. Was not specifically speaking about you, sorry.

As for the 800 drops, I was going to add that should be NM I hope.... if 800 items from routine would put me in the top tier ...I feel like a fool ...lol

As for the 800 drops, I was going to add that should be NM I hope.... if 800 items from routine would put me in the top tier ...I feel like a fool ...lol

800 doesn't even come close to top tier, just in range of Hakkon's. It is 800 items total, from anywhere.
How can I check my tier?

I have all Hakkons and lvl 26s. But they all dropped from dragons or the challenge chests.

Have 3 lvl27 too. I had the hope to get the crescent from the last challenge chest in December, but all the time I buy something in the shop, it's mostly grey crap or a few purple duplicates of my lvl 25- items. No LVL 27 or the PI ammulet.

On the other hand, I feel a bit lucky as I started to play MP in June and have most of high end gear.

How can I check my tier?

I have all Hakkons and lvl 26s. But they all dropped from dragons or the challenge chests.

Have 3 lvl27 too. I had the hope to get the crescent from the last challenge chest in December, but all the time I buy something in the shop, it's mostly grey crap or a few purple duplicates of my lvl 25- items. No LVL 27 or the PI ammulet.

On the other hand, I feel a bit lucky as I started to play MP in June and have most of high end gear.

How much gold have you spent? 10 000 items is about 2.5 mil worth of 2k chests opened. 

I was stupid to salvage some of my lower level purples back then :(

Now I only need Cordova's Smile and Winterbreath to complete my master collection of all uniques (except lower level duplicates).