Eriador117

Casual
Convict

Souls: 70.00

I have played and defeated The Descent a few times now, and according to the Wiki you should get the Vestments of the Pure schematic after you've defeated The Guardian. I never have. I've got the schematics for the warrior and rogue versions, but no sign of the light armor version for mages. Is it just random? Or has my game glitched?

Thanks.

PapaCharlie9

Revived
Savior

Souls: 412.00
Wiki Edits: 34

I have played and defeated The Descent a few times now, and according to the Wiki you should get the Vestments of the Pure schematic after you've defeated The Guardian. I never have. I've got the schematics for the warrior and rogue versions, but no sign of the light armor version for mages. Is it just random? Or has my game glitched?

Thanks.

You sure you don't already have it? If you synced it from the Golden Nug or found it as random loot, you won't get it as a reward for defeating the Guardian.

If you don't have it at all in your schematic inventory, that's a pretty bad bug. Not that you are missing out on much, the armor is ugly as a nugalope.

the armor is ugly as a nugalope.

You apologize to Lord Snouterbottoms right now.

Eriador117

Casual
Convict

Souls: 70.00

You sure you don't already have it? If you synced it from the Golden Nug or found it as random loot, you won't get it as a reward for defeating the Guardian.

If you don't have it at all in your schematic inventory, that's a pretty bad bug. Not that you are missing out on much, the armor is ugly as a nugalope.

Nope, not in my list of schematics at all. I'd probably never use it as the style is not that great anyway ;) Must have missed it. I think my Descent did glitch the first time I played it, because I did everything and defeated the guardian, but it didn't unlock in the keep unless I clicked spoilers on. And I was logged in on the Xbox One.

It's dropped by the arcane horror that was sacrificing the druffalo analogs behind a wall in a side tunnel in the upper righr gand corner of Bastion of the Pure.