Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
I intended to transform a laito into this blade... then I accidentally ascended my primary Uchigatana into it! I'm in so much regret right now...
By Anonymous
buy another uchigatana from shiva of the east. Then buy another. and another.
By Anonymous
iaito is better
By Anonymous
You can revert it back to an Uchigatana
By Anonymous
You didn't lose anything, the Iaito is better.
By Anonymous
Iaito has a different moveset than the Uchi (which has the same as Chaos Blade) so nothing was lost. Iaito gang rise up
By Anonymous
is there any item or cosumable to lessen the affect of its bleeding
By Anonymous
I prefer the Sanctus shield.
By Anonymous
No, but there are items that lessen bleed buildup. There's The visitor and bloodbite ring and the consumable red Moss.
By Anonymous
*there's the blood shield
By Anonymous
The visitor?
By Anonymous
The R2 is way better than people think, smh. No one mixes people up these days.
By Anonymous
That's what the Iaito is for. The R2 2-handed on this thing is super bad
By Anonymous
Just go power within + chaos blade Wonderful suicide build
By Anonymous
Dont forget to add Symbol of Avarice
By Anonymous
And ring of calamity
By Anonymous
dusk crown ring and cursed do not froget
By Anonymous
About to try this on ornstein & smough wish me luck fellas
By Anonymous
Can you turn the Washing Pole into a Chaos Blade? Yes I'm playing DS1 for thre first time and on PS3 no less.
By Anonymous
Yes you can
By Anonymous
I made my own style of the chaos blade or invented it, sketched it and colored it. Lemme give you people the details... two meters tall and twenty centimeters in inches. there are four parts of my sword. Note that it is also tall like this the other one. this might not be very realistic, but it has three parts: one is hilt, and rest is blade the hilt is three quarter of a meter and the blade is one meter and a half. The part you hold of the hilt is a quarter meter tall and the safety piece between the blade and hilt is twenty centimeters in width, and half a meter tall going down to the bottom of the blade a bit diagonally, and a quarter meter up diagonally towards the center. Whatever, I will just upload the image on Google. The hilt is polished gold, and the blades shape is a bit odd. Go on the internet and search fierce deity sword. It is a double helix sword. My blade is three times the bottomart of the blade, making the sword two different blades constantly getting farther then crossing. The left blade piece is blue, and the right is green and the sword blades are rigid-wish the colors overlap at the top. The sword could be hollow (to minimize weight), and is taller than an average man besides, I also made up a character to fit with this. He is under a robe hoodie whatever and is 2 meters tall and is only eighteen years and is an arch swordfighter and brawler, his name is... well a basic name for an arch fighter right? Archu (kind of pronounced like R2) (arch fighter-ish name I took month to choose hope you like a name never used EVER) Sorry is this did not interest you but thanks for reading. I will show the art of the sword on Google in the future. k bye
By Anonymous
You're fired
By Anonymous
Wow very cringe
By Anonymous
Neato
By Anonymous
You are a *****ing dork.
By Anonymous
consider my fedora tipped. sir
By Anonymous
Wow this comment section dissapointed me
By Anonymous
Wow, i bet i would find that interesting if i was on as much methamphetamine as you.
By Anonymous
LOL WTF is this ****? Cringe AF mate hahaha
By Anonymous
Alexa, play Lucid Dreams by JUICE WRLD
By Anonymous
Oh and I'm still only like under thirteen you people just for you people, I was the one who commented the chaos blade thing below I forgot to mention that spinning the blade after stabbing someone will grind their flesh probably making this blade deadly. P.S: the blade is out of gold and titanium okay Now when I comment some bul*****I will just put 1 in front of my comments or sign in
By Anonymous
Hey kid, you're probably gonna get a lot of backlash when others read this seeing as you basically posted fanfic of a sword and its user in the comments of a wiki article. And fair enough, probably not the place for this. I only beseech upon you to not become discouraged from other users and to continue to be invested in the soulsborne series. I was once young like you and had edgetastic ideas of cool weapons, armors, and spells, which, looking back upon, were pretty cringe I ain't gonna lie. And this is gonna sound corny like those YouTube vids of people like "DarkSouls/BloodBorne cured my depression," but I still remain firm in that Dark Souls ultimately shaped me into the person I am today. And that somebody is glad that I always had Soulsborne to lean against and learn from in my darkest hours. Thus, I'll leave you with two pieces of advice. One is to learn the lore and context of the games, it provides loads of meaning and weight to an already heavy game; it may also inspire you to look into seemingly boring things even deeper, for there is always a story beneath that, and a story beneath that to. And my final words to you are: Don't comment on the internet, unless you want your family, friends, the legal system, and your future self to deal with that messy cringe you posted when you were young. Have a good Day!
By Anonymous
Most of the comments are people complaining it hurts you. Who gives a*****. Its so little and you're a scrub if you let anything hit you anyways.
By Anonymous
Indeed. If you're a masochist, this is the ideal weapon for you. I also suggest the Calamity Ring with it, just for the lulz.
By Anonymous
That’s right. Spread the hate
By Anonymous
dont forget the treasure chest helm with it (yes too lazy to look up the actual name for it...dgaf
By Anonymous
Just noticed that 99.9% comments are posted by the same person named Anonymous
By Anonymous
Bruh......
By Anonymous
WAIT! WHAT'S THE .1%?!?
By Anonymous
I want to like but it’s at 69
By Anonymous
I hope your trolling
By Anonymous
We’re all the same person. If you want to know if he’s trolling, you should ask yourself that very same question.
By Anonymous
you should have made this comment on the humanity page
(or manus, or abyss)

we are dark souls erring on a cursed place (internet) seeking to drain life and enjoyment out of newcomers, reliving the discovery of the game by proxy
By Anonymous
Anonymous
By Anonymous
repaly