Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
This scroll is useless compared to the pkcs, best weapon gaming history. Don’t bother with “scrub scroll” cuz you’ll just get rammed by pro pkcs user. pick up pkcs, never get scroll again
By Anonymous
well... this page is useless, needed the stats for the goddamned NPC, you dont even have a page for what is possibly one of the most dangerous NPCs in the game
By Anonymous
Most dangerous? He's a pushover noobtrap.
By Anonymous
"Enjoy his toxic death as you see fit" You need to calm down man.
By Anonymous
Crushing this idiot with 2 consecutive 2HR2 with the almighty Zweihander is so satisfying. **** off *****.
By Anonymous
Cheesiest strat for killing that sorcerer NPC. You can actually see him crouching on the roof when exiting onto that wooden bridge above the swamp. Shoot him with a bow a few times and he gets pissed, runs down to the swamp and gets toxified, dies while you laugh and get his loot.
By Anonymous
Honestly, that's the best way to deal with him if you just want him out of the way. I also find it kind of amusing that he has virtually no poison resistance either, despite being in a toxic swamp.
By Anonymous
The mage mini boss in Grand Archives dropped this for me
By Anonymous
That’s the crystal scroll
By Anonymous
Amazing hes gone on my run bcs i didnt gived him scroll after abyss i want to kms now
By Anonymous
You gotta let me suck your DlCK
By Anonymous
Hi guys. To kill this guy was not so hard. But I did not received the scroll. It’s not in my inventory. It’s not on the roof under the roof - just nowhere to be found. Any ideas what to do now?