Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By GreySkale45
Me: Running through the Chalice Dungeon I've been through dozens of times farming items

Bell woman: (ringa-linga-dinga)

Me: Is that supposed to scare me, old lady?

{The Sinister Bell resonates with another.}

Me: Oh ****.
By GreySkale45
I have no idea how this posted with different text a whole 18 days after I made my original comment. Wtf Dextra.
By Anonymous
In the chalice dungeons the spiders she summon don't always disappear when you kill her. Somtimes there's 2 or 3 spiders that stay and keep attacking you and you have to kill them yourself. Learnt that the hard way smh.
By Anonymous
That's because there are two separate chime maidens summoning spiders in the same dungeon.
By GreySkale45
Me: Running through the Chalice Dungeon I've been through dozens of times farming items

Bell woman: (ringa-linga-dinga)

Me: Is that supposed to scare me, old lady?

{The Sinister Bell resonates with another.}

Me: Because it's working.
By Anonymous
welcome to ailing loran, hope you like spiders
By Anonymous
Whoever developed these creatures, I apologize for what I am about to say. But these ****ing annoying enemies, are the bane of my existence in chalice dungeons. ESPECIALLY LORAN, NO ONE WANTS TO FIGHT A HORDE OF SPIDERS MIYAZAKI, ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE'S ****ING HUNDREDS OF THEM
By Anonymous
Chime Maiden is one of the best units I have ever found for blood echo farming. All you need to do is find one behind a door (with no alternative passages around said door) and let her spawns build up. The Ailing Loran second floor side passage just before the boss room has such a setup (the door even has a little window to peek through) with two spider summon chime maidens if you can’t find one. Each maiden summons around 4 spiders max at a time with an summon cap that is well into the hundreds, if it exists at all. Have a weapon that can swing past walls (Threaded Cane and Beast Cutter are my farming weapons of choice since their whip mode wide swing radius can hit multiple spiders at once) and farm the spawns. With three moon runes equipped you should get 1520 echoes from each spider. I’ve netted over 500,000 blood echoes with this method. It does get a little boring and you have to watch for their leap attack since it goes through the door, yet it’s an easy way to rake in almost effortless echoes.
By Anonymous
Simp summoners
By Anonymous
I hate them. They are so annoying. Every time I hear them ring that ****ing bell I go into a primal predator state where my only goal is to locate and murder this piece of ****
By Anonymous
There’s a spot in FRC Pthumeru Ihyll I found, glyph zjk8q952, where, at the door after the lamp on layer three, you can leave the level door closed and farm continuous red spiders by hitting them clipping through the door. It seems they stop spawning after about 30 times killed.