Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
what does "special" mean in their description? does it mean they can only be farmed? does it mean they cant be infused?
By Anonymous
My favourite weapon is Yhorm's Great Machete from ds3, any similar recommendations for ds1?
By Anonymous
demon great machete
By Anonymous
in this game? prob Zweihander, PROS: Super early (its in firelink shrine) good damage, light for a UGS, gooood moveset and i mean it!, low requirements, high range, it also does well on a ltng or chaos infusion. CONS: its expensive to upgrade (4 times normal amount), its scaling isnt ideal, its C D scaling at +15 if i remember correctly.
By Anonymous
what is a good buffable weapon?
By Anonymous
What is a good dex weapon that doesn't feel like twinking
By Anonymous
Chaos Blade?
By Anonymous
best wepon is the zeiwihander cus of its ability to do such high dmg with the hornet ring but only for pvp
best wepon u would like to use is the claymore it is a great sword and can easily be used by any starting players not only does it take less time to hit an npc but it does high dmg when upgrraded to max
By Anonymous
Actually, if you beat six NGs including Artorias of the Abyss without using any other weapon than the Straight Sword Hilt, leveling up or getting hit even once and then cut off manus tail, you get the blade of dark soul, which isn't mentioned in the wiki.
It is a Straight Sword about the length of the Broadsword, but its actual hitbox is far shorter than its model. Its stats at +5 are: 5 physical damage, 1 Critical, 1 Stability, 1 durability, 99.0 weight and no scaling. Damage type is Slash. It isn't enchantable.
If you think, you are gud enough, try gitting it!!!
By Anonymous
a comedic masterpiece comperable only to r/funny and
The Late Late Show with James Corden
By Anonymous
There is nothing comidic about that! Did U try it? It is actually true!
By Anonymous
WOW IT WORKED
By Anonymous
PKCS should be added to Drak Souls 1 and 2 in an Update.
By Anonymous
thats basically the gold tracer in this game.
By Anonymous
There is a great to everything=great bow, great whip, Great hammer, great fist, great catalyst, great flame, great halberd, great talisman, great spear. great axe, great piercing sword, great crossbow, great greatsword, great lord greatsword, great curved sword, GREATEST!
By Anonymous
there is also an "ULTRA" to everything if you think there a GREAT= ultra bow, ultra whips, ultra hammer, ultra fist, ultra catalyst, ultra flame, ultra halberd, ultra talisman, ultra spear, ultra axe, ultra piercing sword, ultra crossbow, ultra sword, ultra lord ultrasword, ultra curved sword, ULTRAEST
By Anonymous
every weapon is wrost weapon
change my mind
By Anonymous
You're out of line but you're right
By Anonymous
Definitely!!!!

every weapon is the wROst weapon!!!!
By Anonymous
If u cut the tail of manus it will give u blade of dark soul and why its not in this wiki
By Anonymous
I'm just kidding there is nothing such this
By Anonymous
Actually, if you beat six NGs including Artorias of the Abyss without using any other weapon than the Straight Sword Hilt, leveling up or getting hit even once and then cut off manus tail, you get the blade of dark soul, which isn't mentioned in the wiki.
It is a Straight Sword about the length of the Broadsword, but its actual hitbox is far shorter than its model. Its stats at +5 are: 5 physical damage, 1 Critical, 1 Stability, 1 durability, 99.0 weight and no scaling. Damage type is Slash. It isn't enchantable.
If you think, you are gud enough, try gitting it!!!