Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
Oh thank god I thought it was like hollowing in dark souls
By Anonymous
God, I remember playing this game at launch and nobody knew what the **** any of this **** meant. I'm playing it again now, and I'm glad I've got resources like this to help me out. Big ups for the Soulsborne community \[T]/
By Anonymous
Stfu chump boy. If you played this at launch and still looking up how pellet work you need to put the game away bumyot mf.
By Anonymous
Just saying, BoM with beast blood pellets is kinda underrated, you already need to be aggressive with blades, and it has a good transformation attack, which is usually the best way to stack beasthood on bosses, I skipped ebrietas second phase and my beasthood meter wasn't even that big at the time
By Anonymous
Everyone here is so angry geez. You've all gone feral.
By Anonymous
helped me with micolash man that boss almost get me quit game 23 deaths ;/ at least laururance was fun
By Anonymous
Take any weapon un normal mode, r1 jim till your stamina runa off, walker arround him while you recharge. Keep hitting. ALWAYS BE CLOSE TO HIM IN PHASE 2
By Anonymous
Remember just to keep going counter clockwise when fighting him never dodge backwards or stray to far from him, wear the Choir attire in case you do, A Call From Beyond will no longer be lethal assuming you have 40 vitality, happy hunting
By Anonymous
Spam beast roar and r1 fast attacks in the second phase. And if you're having trouble with the first phase... you gotta get good. Still need help, my player id is K1nG_Slay3r42 hmu
By Anonymous
Imagine if Beast's Embrace made you MUCH more weak to fire and lowered your def by 10%/20% right away, but you started with 20% extra damage and better dodging by a bit. same with milkwood but with it's respective weaknesses and strengths and having higher insight with milkwood would grant better buffs to it. A lot of missed DLC transformation effects that could've made them ever more insane while not being overpowered without a trade off.
By Anonymous
It’s not missed, it’s on purpose, there would be more variables in terms of balancing if they did and having those initial buffs would be a little much because who the hell you might just not have any fire paper
By Anonymous
Imagine in Bloodborne 2, if it ever happens, if could have this stat a long term build up, that we can then activate to transform into a beast dependent on the class we choose at the beginning, and for let's say 12 seconds can wreck everything and everyone while being more open to Hunter invasions for the period of it. Something like a rage build up in Darksiders series.
By Anonymous
I would prefer a system where you equip a form like the runes
By Anonymous
You pretty much just described an existing system from nioh, just less exploitable
By Anonymous
You mean nioh?
By Anonymous
Man I can tell your mothers a high school dropout and she frequently has Jamal and Jerome over to get plowed. Just by your idiotic comment