Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
Thord
By Anonymous
I bet all you casuls that use this trash weapon are a bunch of big tittied lards just like Gwyndolin. You see when you use the Broken Straight Sword you get in shape and gain some skill so you win both ways, keep that in mind ladies.
By Anonymous
sounds more like salt from someone who got curb stomped by someone using it
By Anonymous
I think people are taking this comment too seriously. I think op was joking
By pelida77
PVP wise, this is a Top Notch weapon, amongst the absolute very best. Has a great well balanced moveset (not a single move is bad, slow, or leave you open for punishment). Good running attack, R1, great criticals, good for Dead Angles, great with One hand and Two hands, the R2 effect is one of the best weapon effects in the game (if not the best)... And the damage is just amazing (even just with the base requirements) but in a pure INT build is just plain OP. The weapon is quite fast for size and the damage output makes it kind of risky to attempt parries on it, still doable of course...
The only BAD aspect: requires 28 INT to wield it; so, for the most part in a correct build (let's say meta or lower) you won't be able to use other Melee weapons (you have to make a build just to use this one... and that sucks!) ALSO people tend to use it on Wizy's build (the coward way of playing this game as everyone knows) and end up fighting with Dark Beads, pursuers and Crystal Spears and all that OP crap. Whenever I face a worse player that is using this weapon, I know that if I manage to hurt him he will immediately change to "PLAN B": Magic One Shot you!
By Anonymous
Who hurt you, little man :(
By Anonymous
If you're a sorcerer you could also just use some pyromancy to cut off the tail
By Anonymous
i want use this sword with 2 hands what i need?
By Anonymous
11 str, 10 dex and 28 int
By Anonymous
two hands
By Anonymous
It's not ds2. Two handed welding gives you 1.5 str. So you need 16 str and 10 dexterity. You can use zweihander until Seath
By Anonymous
At least two hands
By Anonymous
1) you need to hit the very tipity tip of the tail. it doesnt take very much damage if you do. be really light for speed and dont worry about shields or spells
its very hard to die or even get hit by seath if you just watch where he is and what he is doing - so slow and predictable.

2) how you will die is trying to hit the rear tail without leaving enough space behind him to run directly *away* from the tail smashes that will follow. dont put yourself behind him near a wall.

so its: kite for space behind him, bait the breath attack, circle to the very tip of the tail, hit it twice, run directly away from tail smashes. repeat.

By Anonymous
This is a random question, but how long is the moonlight greatsword, im thinking of making a prop, but i dont know how to do pixel measurements
By DJDutchgamer96
Posts Avatar
given how much it weighs and classification, its probably a Little bigger than the claymore but smaller then the zweihander.
By Anonymous
I have played through this game roughly ten times. Only the first time, and my 100% achievement run did i ever bother trying to cut the tail. Trying to do it with magic is even harder, and a high int character is the only one worth getting this for.
Its the coolest weapon because it appears in every game but they did it dirty in this game.
By Anonymous
For real. Each time I play a sorcerer, I go for the sword, and each time I'm reminded of how painful it is.
By Anonymous
It’s actually a lot easier to manually aim a soul spear at the tail to get the sword than it is to run after it with melee
By Anonymous
12 str and 10 dex for two handed bastard sword, upgrade it to +10 (or +15 if you're not afraid of new londo), apply gold resin, chloranthy ring and grass crest shield on the back, go completely naked and make him destroy his own crystal with the breath attack. You should have enough time to chop of his tail.

If not make him crawl to the other side of the room and go behind him from his left side, only attack when he's doing his AOE.
By Anonymous
well, cutting off the tail is impossible so this is either a bug or a meme or someshit
By Anonymous
It's a bug. I always go for MLGS when I make a sorcerer build.
By Anonymous
you don't have to call things impossible when you can't do it.
By Anonymous
impossible to obtain
By Anonymous
just got it lol