Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
So I found a way to cheese the lothric one. Basically kill all enemies besides the hollow that turns into the pus of man. Then kite/lure it into the pit. If you run fast enough, it will get stuck, then mage/pyro/shoot it to death. With any luck the manpus will aggro it and make your work even easier. Reward the manpus by putting it out of its misery.
By Anonymous
My third playthrough and I killed the second one in less than 10 seconds using Black Fire Orb on my Pyro build. Just chilling on the other side of the staircase. LOL
By Anonymous
The one in Drangleic Castle was the worst to fight imo
By Anonymous
I was playing a bit too much DS2 back when I wrote the comment lol
Didn't even notice until 4 days later
Wish I could edit it, but oh well
By Anonymous
constantly strafing right helps a lot
By Anonymous
cool lore cool design hate to fight them
By Anonymous
*Jumps like a spastic across space and time to close in on you* hehe infinite stamina goes SLAMSLAMSLAMSLAMSLAM
By Anonymous
FUK THİS ENİMİE İ DİE TO THİS PİECE OF AHİT MORE THAN ALL BOSES ON MY SECOND PLAYRHOURG (MOST DİES WAS ON LAST BOSS AND İT 7 ) İ DİE TO THİS GUY 24 TİMES
By Anonymous
Bruh, dude just roll to attacks and beat that outriders to death I am really surprised to see people struggle and even die to them.
By Anonymous
In the words of Dunkey,
"Thank you Dark Souls"
By Anonymous
The archives one can be cheesed if you lure him out to where a dead end stairway is (where the little guy was throwing firebombs) and he won’t follow u up the stairs. I used sorcery to finish him but spose u could use black firebombs or what have you