Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
there is not guard on the front and i cant start quest. the claws are also missing what do i do?
By Anonymous
i saw the guys bellow talking about modding the items to me but i want to do the quest instead of cheating. if theres a mod for activating quests ill use it if needed.
By Anonymous
PS4 Definite Ed. The code 232113 is correct, but it's a bit tricky since the X highlight of the buttons shows wrong order. Switch with R1 to right button and move to see the last one highlight, and it will work. Just did it myself and got the helmet.
By Anonymous
I have done each part and am on Nameless Isle now. I fed the Dragon a flame rune and got the leg piece. Now there's a red flag marker to the south in the lava fields. But when I get there I don't see any orange spirited objects, like there was in Black Pits mine. I can cast Spirit Vision and interact with the Fanatic but that's it. After talking to him the quest marker remains there. Every YouTube video I've watched shows those orange objects in the area but I don't see them. Am I missing something? How do I clear the quest objective?
By Anonymous
I store every legendary armour in Lady vengeance, I did the same with the Devourer armour and I faced the same problem.
So what I did is: went back to Lady Vengeance, stored Devourer armour in my inventory, then went back to a place of longing and Orange objects appeared!
Hope that helps.
By Anonymous
I had the same problem, but I found out that you have to put the armour pieces into your main character's inventory for the altar to appear properly.
By Anonymous
what do i do if i left the gaunlet on fort joy ?
By fU6TKaNPTz
Play the game again? Or cheat and use item mods.
By Anonymous
You cry.
By Anonymous
On the wall behind the portraits (first, second, third passion of Lucian) there is a portrait of the Outlaw Empress (left to the door opened by the painting). If you remove this portrait, behind it you find a sheet of paper with the order of the buttons for devourers helm.
By Anonymous
I managed to stack Flaming Crescendo (around 10 times then got bored) before the fight even started and without them triggering. I started the fight and as soon as the turn of the Devourer came, he got OHKO'ed (i'm lvl 19)
By Anonymous
But it detonates after 6 seconds...
By Anonymous
It actually works. Not with everyone but it will make the fight much easier
By Anonymous
Lol, killed him before the fight already started. Ty
By Anonymous
THE CODE THEY GIVE FOR THE HELMET IS WRONG. Through trial and error I have figured out that the real code is random and you just have to keep pressing the buttons that don’t petrify you. Eg. 1, 2, 3 petrified. Restart. 1, 2, 1, 2 petrified. Restart. You will have more luck with this.
By Anonymous
I did this on DE about ten minutes ago and the code they gave worked.
By Anonymous
You are stupid my friend
By Anonymous
Okay so the code is not always wrong but there seems to be a glitch where the code behind the painting does not work.
By Anonymous
There's no glitch, you just entered it incorrectly
By Anonymous
I discovered a glitch with the leggings. If you equip them and then remove all points of warfare on that character with the mirror, you will get one extra talent point. You can repeatedly add and remove warfare for infinite talent points.
By Anonymous
What the whaaaaaaat? Well, that's a sizable bug.
By Anonymous
can confirm, it works
By Anonymous
How did you manage to get warfare down to 0? The leggings give 2 warfare alone, so it can never go down to 0
By Anonymous
Can confirm this still hasn’t been patched out
By Anonymous
I accidentally skipped the place of longing for the legging's spirit, am I still able to complete the set?
By fU6TKaNPTz
I don't see why not. Collect the pieces and fight the dragon (or not)
By Anonymous
İn nameless İf you offer wrong rune you fight against undead lizard fanatic doesn't give any XP but corpse have same money and you can see your wrong rune on floor.
By Anonymous
On nameless isle, I went near the red flag marking Place of Longing, but nothing happens. Am I missing something? This is my second playthrough, and in the first one I missed a whole lot of pieces of the set lol. But now I'm stuck with this fanatic spirit who says the same thing about the temple of zorl-stisa, and I can't figure out what to do. I don't want to continue to Arx bc I'm afraid I'll miss the part