Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki

wait if hes weak to ice then how can he be in the hoarfrost reach? honestly thought he woould freeze
Hotsprings. He is initially found in the largest one on the map and usually returns there when weakened.
do you mean in the event quest because he only sleeps in the hot springs in the quest monkey business
Local monkey literally too angry to get frostbite

Grim_Reaper

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 166.00
Wiki Edits: 18
too angry too freeze (german joke)
This one takes the crown as the hardest monster in the game, right after AT Namielle, and Brute Tigrex.
*Fatalis releases*

Grim_Reaper

Obsessed
Commander

Tempered Behemoth with infinite stuns is the god monster of MHW.
Im really sad that I dont have in investgation yet for this guy because I really need Rajang heart to make my set complete :(
You don’t get investigations for Furious Rajang.
It's a Special Assignment -> Optional quest target only. There's no invest for it.
ya know if you really imagine when your hunter is pulling out a rajang heart it;s just gory. WAIT YOU CAN GET A RAJANG HEART AS A DROP!!!! Honestly how is he still alive?
wat is this supposed to mean
It means you're literally ripping the beating heart of Rajang. I guess it can still kill you without it though lol
It's nice that his armor gives defense boost
My smallest was 729.62
Is it a Small Gold Crown? Otherwise it doesn’t really matter. Not that it matters, regardless.
smol monke
Some idiot at Capcom has such a hard-on for this stupid monkey, I'm amazed my ps4 doesn't just ejaculate every time he shows up. What a wasted slot.
LOL true tbh Honestly I don't understand the hype around Rajang. His lore is overstated and overexaggrated. There's no way this monkey is as strong as Elder Drags.
Considering how frequently Rajangs kick the crap out of hunters (who themselves easily man-handle elder dragons), I can EASILY see how Rajangs smack around Kirins and what not.

Grim_Reaper

Obsessed
Commander

I just imagine Vegeta on steroids. That helps
a bit...
This thing's basically a perma-hitbox that darts all over the map before you can hit it where it hurts, and I've hated every iteration of Rajang in every game it's ever been in. That said, one skill has remained consistently good against all monkey monsters in MonHun, and that's Tremor Resist. Even Furious Rajang takes a LONG time to recover from its big ground-pounds, giving you precious seconds to smack its face until its battery goes out. Considering how frequently it hits those quakes, this can be an excellent source of safe damage. Just don't get greedy.
He has a tempered version in the quest "mew are number one"
And what a beauty that guy is. There's a reason they let you have five carts for that one.
No thanks. Not worth the stress and frustration
still worth doing the quest, as the quest gives you astral tickets which is a guaranine rarity 11 jewels which is where i got all my jewels from. like challanger 4 as an example.
Is it me, or is Furious Rajang an "easier" fight than vanilla Rajang? Yeah, it has more HP, hits harder, has fewer weak points and has bigger and flashier moves, but those big and flashy moves also have bigger, punishable openings, and you have more time to recover after getting smacked. Vanilla Rajang feels faster, more relentless, and tends to unleash more attacks with no tells (like when you try to attack from behind and it instantly 180s to punch you into space). Vanilla Rajang also has no qualms about sitting on your fallen body and smashing you on wakeup for kill combos, whereas I've almost never had Furious do that to me. Finally, Vanilla's big lightning slam seems WAAAAAY harder to avoid than Furious', as it tracks tighter and seems to have a wider AOE (forcing you to rely on panic dives the instant you see the startup), whereas you can easily outrun or roll away from Furious' version, giving you room for a quick punish.