Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki

So many returning characters from all 3 dark souls games in this new ring games

Grim_Reaper

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 166.00
Wiki Edits: 18
They aren't the same characters they are *homages. But that was to be expected. If you dig deep enough no story is really original. Joseph Campbell wrote a book about that once: The Hero with a thousand Faces.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 452,605.49
Bank: 11,723.71
Wiki Edits: 41521
Lots of new info being added to the Elden Ring Wiki! Combat confirmations of new mechanics like STEALTH and of course multiplayer making a comeback! PS5 / Xbox One upgrades, etc ~~ Check back daily for more
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Are the info officially given by fromsoftware or are they just speculations from the fanboys?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 452,605.49
Bank: 11,723.71
Wiki Edits: 41521
Everything that is speculative is clearly marked as such. Stealth, multiplayer, xbox and ps5 upgrades are official info
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Elden Ring Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Well, i hope there will be good ol' dark souls level up system
I COMMAND THEE, KNEEL
Looks bad
Just a dark souls 3.2 from software is having creativity problems.
Nah they’re just pursuing what they do best. Sekiro was a nice way for them to experiment and now they’re returning to a souls formula to make an even bigger project than before with new gameplay elements, themes and especially story with the inclusion of GRRM. It won’t be anything like DS3 creativity issues where almost everything was directly copied from the first game.
I wonder if it will have loading screens? The original demon’s souls loading screens are my favourite in the series with the epic npc artwork.
No horseback riding during co op or invasions.

FromSoftware at it again with their arbitrary anti-fun rules. Just when you think pvp could have an additional layer to it you’re met with the classic disappointment. Take DS3 for example, the majority of multiplayer is disabled in an area once you beat it’s boss and let’s not forget the limit of 5 respecs with Rosaria without glitching. They always enforce these silly restrictions to make things more serious or something but it’s never worth it. This design principle is old and completely worn out.

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 367.00
Hopefully they manage to actually balance PvP this time. They were almost there in DS3
Unlikely
I can’t wait to use a sit down gesture is some random field in the middle of nowhere