Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I remember that whacky time when the homeward miracle boss invasion glitch surfaced and I used it to enter host’s worlds as a glitched Aldrich Faithful who was allied with the hosts like a summon but could attack other faithfuls despite being one myself. Hilarious times man.
Okay but why are Aldrich faithful killing other Aldrich faithful and invaders ? Do you get pale tongues from it ? No ? Then why ?
Aldriches can’t attack each other
Your probably being attacked by a blue sentinel or the other blue covenant

souls_enthusiast

Souls: 125.00
nope; sl 50 aldriches are new players and will attack anything in sight
I know how weird this is to say, but... I've been reported by so many Chinese Aldrich faithful sweats just because they didn't like the way I was playing. Nothing ever happens though.
Well how are you playing
Aldriches being dumb and hitting walls is just the stupid meme of a stupidier community. Don't be fooled, this covenant is worth your time if you want to fight ganks with allies by your side. Like sunbros, but for invaders.
Fun fact: every aldrich faithful ive come across as an invader has attacked me after attacking the host.
the go-to covenant for getting **** and pointed down at by gank squads, dont even bother invading on higher levels
I’m going to make you fart
Hi!
I'm trying to complete my low sl low weapons run. I'm sl15 with +2 weapons. I was farming stuff in the Undead Settlement. I had the Aldrich Faithful covenant equipped, because I still need to get some Human Dregs. I know that I'm not in the level range for that covenant, but I said to myself that I still could maybe get summoned once in a while. It never happened except today, but I was summoned twice in a row in the Crucifixion Woods instead. There was this kind of fight club going on. The host of ember was really strong and way better than me. When I died I got summoned a minute after in the same area with the same host again.
I would like to understand how can I be summoned in the Crucifixion Woods with the Aldrich Faithful covenant equipped (and I checked twice to make sure of it). I'm playing on PC via Steam, if it changes anything.
Thanks for your time fellow players!
Step 1: stay in irithyll and don't touch the red eye orb.
Step 2: wait.

If you keep being summoned to crucifixion woods after this, make sure you have aldrich instead of watchdogs equipped.
Was invaded by 2 of these guys in the area after pontiff. I still have no idea if they were human players or not because they're names were NPC-ish and i just thought they were regular NPC invaders until I saw lag and very much human movement. Killed both of them, miracilously. Since i used the greatsword one guy always rolled through my attacks. Had to parry for once. Glad that worked out