Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Th reason n°1 for one-shot builds to exist in this game. I'm still baffled that, to this day, invaders doesn't have a clue about what to do whenever they see me running towards them on my own. Thank you for utterly ruining pvp in ds3.
I don't get all those tears... "wE inVADeRs Are aT a diSadVanTaGE..."... yes and it's intentional. I'm someone who likes to invade, who polices as a Blue, does arena and wears this item so other Blues get their concords.
It's the job of an invader to make it harder for the host, make him use up his estus and to slow him down. Invaders are technically bodyguards of the local boss, just like Blue/Golds/Silvers are bodyguards of the host. Killing the host is just a bonus. Sometimes winning is impossible and sometimes the host died to the pve before I even got close.
Play arena or arrange duels via reddit, from your friendlist or whatever, if you want fair fights.
you use reddit you have no rights
coward
"just play hollow arena if you want fair fights" yeah, obviously you haven't even been there. 1 vs 1 has absolutely nothing to do with fair fights and any other gamemode is dead. Stop using this excuse to cover your filth.
I obviously have been there and still am. If your 1vs1 battles are not fair, maybe equip weapons that complement each other..? Also my game is not dead, since i get invasions frequently and can invade quite fast. In addition, the game is over 5 years old and a successor already announced, so again: Where's the problem?
Anon 03 jul - kinda proving his point by not knowing that by gamemodes he meant brawls or team matches.
Sure. point proven. game is awful and 1vs1 with my niche weapon too hard. you are right, have a nice day.
more like way of poo haha
the only time this covenent pisses me off is when a gonker uses it. like bro you are the definition of scum, a noob need help but instead your selfish *** is pulling the blues into your world because why? gonkers are so much more toxic than any invader could hope to be
Ds3 is inferior to ds2 because of the community.
Excuse me..but do you take yourself seriously..? How can a 1 vs 1, both starting at full health with no healing estus not be fair? Because you decided to gimp yourself with an exotic build or unusual weapon? Who did force you to do that? Me? Your opponent? If you consider a certain weapon to be stronger, then go for it..? Dark Souls always had a rock-paper-scissor system.
"Any other game mode is dead"...sure...it's dead since release. This dead game still has an active wiki (<
If this covenant was never implemented, you know the same people who whine about invading being hard would be complaining just as much about constant darkmoon invasions
Hey, if darkmoons were like they were in ds1, i would have no complain at all. What i don't approve is the game rewarding you for being lautrec.