Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Only the monsters in the chalice dungeon drop the item
The one in byrgenwerth can drop haze, but it's very rare, and not really worth farming.
Flower
Why the hell is there a workshop tool dedicated to this useless garbage? You can't even sell it.
FOUND:
Lower Pthumerian Labyrinth (Depth 3 Area Pthumeru "Shared Fixed Dungeon" with Open Privacy)
Layer Two, unlock the boss and open the gate past the lanterns, take the alternative path to the right instead of heading into Layer Two: Heart to fight the Giant. Unfortunately, I can't remember WHERE it is past this point, but there are many chests, one of which includes the Haze Extractor
Chalice Glyph code needed? Here's mine!
j j p h
jjph
FOUND: Lower Pthumerian Labyrinth (Depth 3 Area Pthumeru "Shared Fixed Dungeon" with Open Privacy)

Layer Two, unlock the boss and open the gate past the lanterns, take the alternative path to the right instead of heading into Layer Two: Heart to fight the Giant. Unfortunately, I can't remember WHERE it is past this point, but there are many chests, one of which includes the Haze Extractor

Chalice Glyph code needed? Here's mine! j j p h jjph
You are my savior

H1gh_Pr1estess

Souls: 50.00
What is this??? I don’t get it. Lol
Guys, just shoot the flowey thingies in Lower pthumeru chalice layer 3, there are like 6 that respawn
the Fluorescent flower at byrgenwerth dosen't drop Arcane haze, This is misinformation