Souls: 50.00
Im about 50/50 Dex Int, is this enough for this spell or should i pass
just use the sage ring

FOREBODINGMAN

Casual
Convict

Souls: 60.00
I KNOW IT'S PRETTY BIG, BUT TRY TO SWALLOW MY LOAD
Against bosses, you can poise cast Lightning Stake and then immediately cast this with Crystal Chime (it has FTH scaling too!) to be unstaggerable. ONE HANDED KAMEHAMEHA

-eyevann
I used this with a mod that lets me cast everthing with my bare hand that gets an spellbuff of 500. This and and all spells that cast an blade or something just look awesome
Because this spell hits a target multiple times, can the affects of Pontiff Right Eye ring and Carthus Beacon be applied for higher damage in a single cast?
If you land this in pvp and have enough fp and stamina to recast it immediately you can stunlock your opponent to death. i have killed 3 or 4 people this way... out of a hundred trys tough... but it is a lot of fun
Apparently this spell is in Elden Ring too.
perfect spell for my dragon ball build
It's not as bad as most people exaggerate it to be. It's pretty nice in PvE since enemies hardly dodge you there. While in pvp, it's obviously bad if you use it in close ranges in front of your enemies but it's supposed to be used from long ranges with obscuring ring where your opponent can't see you. Aim this through binoculars and it's a pretty nice gank spanker