Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Really wish this did the 360 spin that Aldrich does. It would be incredibly good when poise-casted in ganks.
Ahhh yes... Firekeeper, the best guinea pig
Miracle for 5000 souls? No thanks but i would gladly pay 50000 souls just for lifehunt scythe from ds1 im sure you guys miss it too
i over leveled at 150, but at that level you can stack FTH and INT to level
50 with a sunless talis +5 and hit 900's on people. You get 267 spell power just for having it boosted that high. I was just doing it 5 minutes ago.
Gwyndolin whose lower half is made of serpents, which are imperfect dragons, and is related to the Moon, heavily related to Seth (remember what we get from his tail) who is Priscilla's father, dreams about a "pale girl in hiding" and we know this from a miracle called "lifehunt scythe", both elements proper of Priscilla. Do 2+2, the girl is her and not just that, she is his mother
Except that we don't know who is the father - nowhere in the game is stated that Seath is Priscilla's father.
My take is that the pale "girl in hiding" isn't actually Priscilla or Yorshka but the Painter Girl and that she's a descendant of Priscilla's lineage. I also believe the half-dragon lineage has now been sort of recognised as Gods (if we assume that's the other half) with the Church of Yorshka and a church dedicated to Gwyndolin (Pontiff's Boss Room) being idols of worship or royalty for Irithyll pre-Sullyvahn takeover. Might also explain the whole "Brother Gwyndolin, Father Gwyn" thing from Yorshka if they're branches of the royal/divine family despite clearly not being spawned from Gwyn's Sunlight Love Spear.
We all would like to wield it like with farron flashsword, spamming the button until fp runs out.

But then i realise how broken it would be. Superb dark damage + lifesteal + perseverance from talismans. You would always win trades with continuous hp regen per hit, the other enemies or players wouldn't ever win a trade, even if they had perseverance.

DBGT_bh

Souls: 55.00
This miracle soft cap at maximum damage is @45/45 INT/FAI. For some weird reason you will get a big bonus in damage when your faith reaches 61 .. To make more simple, @45/45 the damage is 700, @45/60 the damage is 708, @45/61 the damage is 733, @45/99 the damage is 753. So the real hard soft cap is @45/61.
There is also a strange damage increase at 31 FTH. Using the sunless talisman you get 494 DMG at 30/30 INT/FTH and 529 at 30/31 INT/FTH.
what kind of damage does this miracle do? dark or standard
Dark