Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Definitely the weapon favored by retards who think ultras are op. Of course they get a reality check when they skull****ed so hard that they rage quit the game and uninstall it for the good of the world. Don’t be those idiots, pick up the pkcs and play the game the right way.
Sure, play the game the right way not using the weapons that the game gave you! And of course, just talk trash everytime someone uses a weapon that you don't like!
I agree, only retards play with ultra greatswords or even greatswords. The slowest weapon one should use is at slowest a straightsword not some sh*tty ultra greatsword.
Can't hear you over the sound of your toothpick bouncing off my blade's thickness
This post was made by a small sad man who knows not of the 60 STR gigachad life

I’m sorry I hyper-armored through your piddly little WA spam and cracked your Great Value™️ Artorias cosplay helm in two
This guy litteraly posting on every weaponon this wiki to pick up pkcs and to "git gud"
Lmao u attention hoe
U really like themdislikes huh?

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 100.00
You’re the kind of guy who would show up to the gym laughing at the guys doing the bench press before doing one of the hip machines made for people that are 75 years old

Sakerift

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 55.00
Any meta weapon is what I'll consider the wrong way to play because it does two things to you:

1. Fighting you is boring as ****, you'll do the same **** over and over and over and over. Just like the 10 others I saw just today using that very same weapon.

2. You'll probably end up worse at the game. I keep seeing it. People who barely know their spacing or timing because they rely on that one hit combo or r1 spamming. You are barely playing competently, getting carried by your weapon.

Now you can play however the **** you want but if I invade you I'll probably not have enough cares to fight your weapon for the 500th time this hour. So yeah, it makes you boring and look like a **** and you risk using it as a crutch.
damn you really must have been destroyed by them lol
SUS
I will rip out your spine
AMOGUS
DING DING DING DING DING DING DING, DING-DING-DING, BUM! BUM!

Souless_FOX

Casual
Convict

Souls: 495.00
GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Sakerift

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 55.00
I keep seeing people use this and they are consistently bad at the game. Same goes for meta. Conclusion? Use it all you want just don't let the power of the weapon make you lean on it as a crutch. Make sure that you are good without it so you don't get caught by someone using the Aquamarine dagger just because they are better at the game than you.

Souless_FOX

Casual
Convict

Souls: 495.00
not gonna lie the start of the post sounded like it was going to become a pkcs comment, but I definitely agree with the rest of the post.
I mean. If you are losing to an Aqua dagger with this you are just fundamentally not understanding how UGS work. WTF is your poise at where you get stunned out by a friggn dagger rofl
Despite it not being the highest damage UGS, it does have the benefit of being able to do both Thrust and Strike damage, something most weapons don’t have.
The drop rate on this thing is abysmal. I got 5 Wolf Blood Swordgrass faster than this
I got it on my second try along with two pieces of the armor set when I used a golden coin
You like the dark sword? Here have a bigger one!
The strike ugs is a dex weapon. Nice
A beast of a weapon
great sword for pursuer fashion