Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

So when I'm in brotherhood of blood covenant I get tons of red phantom invasions, yet while in this covenant all I get are blue arbiter spirits....
I'm using delicate string and tokens of spite YET NOT A SINGLE RED PHANTOM INVADES ME. Then I switch covenants and BAM invaded under a minute....
WTF???!!?!? Anyone have any idea why this is happening? Is being a sinner somehow breaking the functionality of this covenant somehow?
A faithful man will abound with blessings, but whoever hastens to be rich will not go unpunished.
Proverbs 28:20

deadahead

Souls: 50.00
I received Rank 1 for turning down the Blue Sentinels. After which I went and talked to Sauldon and I earned Rank 1 for my commitment to the Covenant.
What i mean is- I've never been invaded anywhere except Belfry Luna- and only by grey phantoms...
Hardly anyone invades in the first playthrough, ng+2 is where most Apostles of Blue get invaded. (If I'm wrong, sorry.)

deadahead

belfry sol, belfry luna
Did you not read? Bell covenant doesn't count. Common invasion spots are The Iron Keep bridge and the first bonfire at Heide's tower.
where is a good place to go to get people to invade so i can get to lvl 10

Willhelm

Souls: 80.00
Wiki Edits: 5
I've found Drangleic Castle basement (near all the respawning statue soldiers and doors) gets a good amount of invasions. clear the door gaurds and the statues and you have a whole room for the arena-ing.
You sure? There are quite a lot of spots around the game with guaranteed NPC invasions...
I've ONLY been invaded by grey phantoms in Belfry Luna (SoFTS, ps3) and I've made it to Rank 3 in this covenant- so i dunno, but I'm guessing the grey phantoms DO count towards rank...
Is there anything I can do to make myself more available to Apostles of Blue? I rarely get summoned to assist them now, and it's pretty depressing. It's like they're all gone.....

deadahead

My bad, must've missed that part. I've found that by McDuff's place in Iron Bastille is a good place too, I've gotten invaded there quite a few times while upgrading.
where is a good place to go to get people to invade so i can get to lvl 10
I was invaded and was wearing the ring while in the covenant but nobody helped me, I had other summoned phantoms but no blue phantom helped me.
This is odd, I'm from the covenant of the meek but I never was summoned to another world to help someone from way of the blue.
I would like to help.
The Covenant of the Meek are the ones to be defended. If you wish to defend others, you must first join the Sentinels of Blue.

Also, there aren't always available Sentinels. Do a lack thereof could be what caused you to fight alone.
WHAT IS covenant of the meek?
When I joined this covenant, I stopped losing health while hollowed. I don't know if that's cause of the Blue Seal, or if that's an unmentioned perk of joining, but that what happened when I joined.
You probably had ring of binding equipped
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! MY MAN! WHY DO PEOPLE NEED DISLIKE THIS? 61? and yeah you probably had ring of binding dont trick us because what you said is impossible and i love this covenant because you have guards! blue sentinels i wish i was sign up to xbox live because i can invade be protected but please can you help me fix this error 8015d003 if you help me, i shall guard you! or COOP with you!
I'd rather just farm npc invasions tbh. Navlaan adds like, 5 as is, no?
Way of the P U S S I E S