Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

when you tought darkwraith has bull**** tier of poise, but this guy doesnt even flinch when you hit them with lothric ugs charge thrust

Hera

Souls: -4,930.00
he has enough poise to stand still after a charged grathammer hit, wich throws down any other enemy of that dimension
The poise on black knights are over 9000

Pudie

Souls: 120.00
It can't be that high. I recall, not only breaking the Black Knight's poise but also stomping him sky-high with my Bastard Sword +3.

Rarely happens though tbh, they generally keep attacking.
OVER 9000???? /aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thanks
this knight really break my sanity.
And my poise =l
n Dark Souls 1 their very presence was enough to make you doubt if engage them or not, and how and with what weapons and items, their drops were rare but incredibly valuable and fighting and killing them was exciting and almost felt like an honor. In dark Souls 3 they feel like cannon fodder, generic enemies easy to defeat and without that mystical aura, and their drops are nothing extraordinary. They still look cool though.
I don't really understand what changed for you. The only real difference is that their isn't a sword or halberd version and they respawn. I'd say their just as difficult as DS1 because of the lack of Poise.
I think one of the problems is that they retain their slow and cumbersome moveset from ds1, while you become much more nimble between the two games. this makes it really easy to dodge them and they feel a lot less threatening.
>27 Oct 2020
Fair point, but not completely true. Their attack speed is generally the same (maybe a bit faster), but their attack patterns have changed so that they combo between attacks more fluidly, so they can easily kill you pretty quickly if you're not careful/familiar with their attacks. I think the real reason as to why they aren't as intimidating is because they seem to take more damage than what they normally would in dark souls 1 (without a strong early weapon such as the drake sword, it would take several backstabs to kill one in the first few areas).
Look, i get you're trying to help and defend my point i made on Jun 19th, but it's okay
No need to act like a hipster. You're not the only one who played ds1

Waltn

Souls: 50.00
Hi there Anonymous from 12 Dec 2020 06:31, i´m the Anonymous of this commentary from 12 Oct 2020 20:43, i just created this account. I´m glad that more and more people is playing DS1, as a whole i think is a better game than DS3, and that´s a lot considering how incredibly good is DS3.
Thats dumb. Sidestrafing in ds1 makes these boys, silver knights and havel a boring walk in the park. In ds3 it isnt that easy to spam backstabs on these.
say thanks to super fast dodges and near infinite rolls with near infinite iframes. Or just accept its not dark souls anymore its blood souls.
In Irithyll, the black knight in front of the Gwynevere painting has a chance to drop a divine blessing.
It's a Silver Knight
And the divine blessing drops always

Hera

Souls: -4,930.00
it's a silver knight, and the best thing to do is lure him outside to kill him, there is another one with the dragonslayer bow guarding him
p o i s e b o i s
more stamina than is reasonable on this guy honestly
I see some guys saying that the knights ain't that intiminating as in DS1, well, that was the first time you saw them and the first time you interacted with them. in this game you already (somewhat) know the attackpattern and because you have seen them before there is no "shock value" left. It's more of a nice "aha, this guy is back" as with many things in this game e.g. the blacksmith and also the nexus stile from demon's souls.

jackthereaper

Souls: 65.00
Wiki Edits: 3
i got 'proof of concord" from this one, not silver knights, so funny
the uncharred ear