Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

haha funny cauliflower man
The nova attack is great for clearing away Rom's babies
rom's bltch bois*
I feel kinship with any and all broccoli. If I invade you and you're broccoli, I silence blank out. If I co-op with a beckoner and a broccoli invades, I stand aside. If I get attacked by broccoli, I dodge but don't retaliate. "If a broccoli says, I love Kos, and hateth his fellow broccoli, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his broccoli whom he hath seen, how can he love Kos whom he hath not seen? " - Gospel of Broccoli 4:11
I, too, am a fan of brogle
What if I refer to myself as cauliflower

Peatrificus

Souls: 55.00
It's fine, we are all just different cabbages.
Whomever disliked this most holy of comments shall suffer eternal damnation in the foliage of the Undergrowth
Pfft...doesn't even see his own white privelage! These crazy Cauli-casians are something else. #GreenLivesMatter
Broccoli is green though? This clearly looks a lot more like cauliflower than it does broccoli. Then again, I'm not blind.
Amen
Arcane - that most patrician of builds. You sir, have excellent taste.
I can get this weapon in the chalice dungeons, without having to kill the Orphan of Kos?

bolalar

Souls: 280.00
if you have the DLC, chalice dungeon merchants should all have uncanny & lost versions of all DLC trick weapons. incidentally both uncanny and lost are better than the normal one since they have a triangle gem slot which is usually better for ARC weapons

joesaiditstrue

For anyone who reads this, you have to kill Orphan of Kos before the merchants sell this weapon (including bath messengers in chalice dungeons)

joesaiditstrue

Orphan of Kos has to be defeated before you can buy this weapon, even from chalice bath messengers
you can buy the uncanny and lost versions from a Depth 5 Bath Messenger Chalice Dungeon
Does the description imply the parasite is just clutched in the hand of the Hunter when not paired with the Milkweed rune?
Yes
Become a true ayyy lmao with this
Which set do you looks the best with this?
In my opinion the madman set fits pretty well because it also has these blue tentacles
My fav weapon
beating orphan of kos on a pure arcane build was hell but a orgasmic experience finally landing that sweet sweet final swipe