Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Ladders won't save you this time! MOTHER*****ER!

Unbreakable_Patches

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 62.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Just throw Chaos Bed Vestiges at people hiding at the ladder
Tested against the Giant Crabs in Farron Keep
If an enemy passes through the orb once it leaves your fingers, it takes damage comparable to each of the three fireballs it spits out, can be used effectively to hit the crabs four times if you time the cast with their approach and back away. Pretty cool!
Needs better duration and casting time to be effective in PVP.

iota-09

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 95.00
cast time isn't so bad, any higher and it would go from a supportive/annoyance pyro to being more dangerous than your own self.

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 12.00
Bank: 0.00
Use the ring, high dex and you can even spell it fast enough to have 2 at the same time ;) (maybe 3 with veeeery high dex. I have 40 dex and with the ring for cast speed (doesn't know the name in English) I can cast 2 balls. Doesn't tried at pvp cause just get it and only pvp if I get invaded or called if I wear farron or blue covenant..
Works well for me if I'm not fighting against someone that's super aggressive. Most people roll away when they see the cast startup, especially if you've been tossing vestiges at them already.
It's great for fighting in hallways or on bridges. Not so good for open areas where they can just run back and circle.

Perfectard

Souls: 57.00
Warmth + This = Epic.
"Eat my balls!"
If you use it against a wall it still casts the fireballs even thougg you cant see the orb
This, toxic mist and seething chaos are great for trolling people when you invade them. Total area control and all are good free cast spells.

RedEarl

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 54.00
you could take the story teller's staff with you for the special toxic WA to free up a spellslot. Would require switching weapons though.. but extra spellslot..
Died at the same time as the invader. Did not get the reward Floating Chaos. Truly sucks.
madcuzbad
"madcuzbad" -A tumour in the DS community.
"Madcuzbad" refers to someone who says the entire game is trash because they are not good at it, it does not refer to someone saying that something happened by accident that incidentally "sucks".

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 12.00
Bank: 0.00
Tried to restart go back and maybe it's there?
You really felt the need to whine that?
It is worth noting that this Pyromancies orbs is still shooting towards Friedes Invisiblity, and also interrupting her during each melee attack she makes in phase 1, completly rendering her useless.
Doesn't seem to work with lingering dragon ring.
Why would it, its a pyromancy not a sorcery.
Doesn't matter. The lingering dragon ring affects every kind of magic, but it only works with self and weapon buffs. The orb is stationary and doesn't count as a buff so the ring doesn't work on it. It also won't work with any kind of buff from weapon arts.

Silverscales_

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 143.00
Wiki Edits: 13
ENEMY AC130 ABOVE