Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I like this Hammer since I enjoy Smough and what little information is given about him but I’m a little disappointed with the WA of the Hammer.

If both Artorias’ abyss sword and Ornsteins spear gets special weapon Arts then I think this one did too.

It could’ve had the Charge or electric buttslam that Smough did.
I bet all you casuls that use this trash weapon are a bunch of big tittied lards just like smough. You see when you use the pkcs you get in shape and gain some skill so you win both ways, keep that in mind ladies.
Someone's salty...
Lol found the dex player
You know the weapon is good when mr. Pkcs comments about the weapon
PKCS is 4 fat R1 spammers.
Using Smough's Great Hammer requires Skill, Strategy and fast reflexes, but rewards you with higher AR, a cooler weapon and a more fun playstyle.
Why does this hammer scare off my invaders?

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 100.00
You would be scared if you saw someone swinging a metal couch on a pole at you
I smash all the pathetic trifling enemies that dare stand in my path with Smough's Great Hemmer, behold the power of my hammer fools
Can't see **** wielding this thing lmao. On the other hand, it deals so much stamina/poise damage that i was able to open the demon prince for a riposte, then he did the lazer attack, and opened him up again right after he was done
At what soul level ?

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Probably like 90-100 if he had the stats to wield this thing in the dlc

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

I guess he could’ve been there at 40 if he really had the guts to
You can use this at SL25 with the warrior class and 30 STR (gotta two-hand). You are left with 16 VIG and 14 END, but Blue Tearstone Ring, Life Ring and Lloyd's Shield Ring allow you to endure decently (because FAP+3 and Prisoner's Chain are unfair for that SL). The sheer damage and meme value of the hammer make up for everything else.
-eyevan
When they said it is a gameplaywise disadvanage, that you can´t see anything while using this weapon i thougth they were joking...
Usopp's Great Hammer.
i like how thin the stem is for this weapon, too much L1 and the whole thing snaps, flies off and cracks someones skull
The Stem alone is so thick and heavy, it would make a decent weapon.