Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Do the dark ending on the first play through. Get the sad ending over with so you can get Morne's armor. It's actually really good armor. Also, the Eygon fight is pretty fun. That's what I did mainly because I didn't know about the light vs dark endings for her so I naturally gave her every tome and tried to learn every miracle regardless of dark or light, but I'm glad I did. On NG+ you can then do the light ending. Holding onto the dark tomes until you get Karla again won't matter because you already have the spells from last PT.

Just make sure you don't kill her before you get the final light tome in the dragon bridge area. That's what I did and had to wait until the end of NG+ to learn bountiful light. I respec'd to a Paladin build during TRC DLC too. Still worth it because I love the build, but it would've been nice to have bountiful light sooner. Thank god for Yorshka's chime.
(Same person) So I'm currently on my second play through and I just beat Dragonslayer Armor and Morne's armor is purchasable from the Hand Maid. I didn't even summon him for the fight. So you do get Morne's armor either way, you just get it sooner on the dark path. For that reason, getting it over with, and getting the dark miracles quicker, I still think it's best to go dark path first and light path on NG+
why do all npc-killers sound severely autistic? it's an innocent girl and her guardian who's your ally. i don't want to kill them and I wouldn't even if he had the best armor in the game.
It is unclear if, after her 'light' path, she becomes a fire keeper or merely able to level you with souls. Though she is surrounded by the bodies of fire keepers, she keeps her sight. Perhaps she's still a step away from a full-fledge fire keeper.

> She keeps her sight

She's blind, you daft twat
Holy Feet
So I was curious to see her as a "fire keeper" and bought all her miracles despite being a melee guy. And she seems... out of it, as in "not even in the same zip code as you" out of it. She doesn't talk normally, doesn't acknowledge Eygon's gone and probably killing himself. It's weird. I can't find any lore reasons for this, did I miss something or did the Team just give up on finishing her sidequest?
If you buy the dark miracles you fail her quest line. The londor and deep ones.
So Eygon was unable to turn her into a fire keeper with whatever (probably horrifying) means he's aware of, but she transforms (seems unburdened, like a different person) after we find the braille tomes for her, which basically contain stories of the old gods that she loved to recite long before she went on this journey with Eygon. Feels like it parallels how some undead go hollow when they lose their reason for living?
Yup, much like the player is considered to go hollow in case they give up on beating the game
Kinda reminds me of Cartographer Cale in DS2, who's hell bent on figuring out the map in Majula. Once the player helps him out with it, he kinda gets lost in staring at the flames on the map, and when you talk to him, he can't remember where he is. Presumably he sits there until he goes hollow.
I gave her at least one dark tome. Eygon showed up in the shrine and said his piece. Later on I was able to summon him for the DSA boss fight. After buying all the miracles, Irina is stuck in the dialogue about the bugs eating her. Went to her old cell and Eygon was there dead, looted his gear. Decided to put her out of her misery, she said thanks...
So which d-bag hit her with the Gnaw spell. Look at the description of Gnaw and see what it does. Sounds exactly like the pain she’s going through.

VGamingJunkie

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
At least, if she becomes a fire keeper, she no longer brings it up. I think it might have exorcised them.
•́ ‿ ,•̀
me too
i know shes blind, but does she notice that in her new location (behind sword master) shes sitting around a bunch of corpses?

VGamingJunkie

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
If she can't see it, you'd think surely she can smell it.
Oh, you again, touch me, one last time.
And kill me, as you promised you would."

That’s depressing as **** do multiple reasons