Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

pay to win synth build.. *slow clapping*
you spelled scythe wrong lmao
genuinely cancer weapon, you cant get close because the host just combos you hell and spams it so you get stunlocked and basically cant win
It’s infamously easy to parry... poise can deal with it too. Or range...

theheromachine

Souls: 55.00
Just get a bow and git gud
counters to friede's scythe:
1. walk backwards for half a second
2. the jump at the beginning of WA r1 can easily be staggered
3. you can stagger in between the different WA r1s
4. roll or fancy backstep behind the and backstab
5. parrying is very easy on the weapon art, be careful though because the first hit of the combo is unparryable but the second is
6. poise/perseverance if you cant dodge em, trade with em
7. basically any projectile, if they in the middle of the WA they cant dodge to the side so just whip out your crystal soul spear and wipe them out
8. high poise damage, break that hyper armor
9. friede's scythe WA r2 is very nice because most friede's users ive encountered are brainlets and wont leave the shockwave on time, now they're frosty and just took a lotta damage.
10. ringed knight sword. recovery cancel with the WA and get running attacks off in between the WA r1s

maybe now you can fight off all the gankers
Git gud boi
<3
I hate this pay2win weapon and every XxElite_Saskue666xX who uses it.

Surdus_Anguis

Souls: 70.00
It's been five years since this game was released. DLC isn't "pay to win" anymore, it's the second half of the game
you dont even have to buy the dlc just have someone drop the weapon if you cant afford it
i met a guy in the arena using this. he kept spamming the weapon art, and the weapon art is really easy to parry. I kept parrying him, and eventually he died. I messaged him later saying that the weapon art on that weapon is easy to parry, so you should try to mix it up with light and heavy attacks too. he messaged me back saying thanks, and asked if i could help him learn how to parry this. we set up a password, and i used the weapon art, and he learned with trial and error. he seemed really happy because he messaged me asking if there was any weapon we wanted to help me parry. I know timings on almost all weapons so i replyed with a simple no. later that day, his arena honor had gone from nothing to gold. this is when i had to give this guy a friend request, and now we play modded versions of dark souls together. just had to put this out just so you guys know that not everyone is a cryaby saltlord :)
then you go back to dsR and you see dark bead and giant dad +5 and gold tracer at undead parish...
Because thats what heroes do
THE LEGEND NEVER DIES
the return of the king
this man vs PKCS user
who would win
feet
Scythe
Only good thing about Friede tbh
feet
Tonight, Gehrman leaves the hunt

theheromachine

Souls: 55.00
It always falls to the hunter's helper to clean up after these sort of messes.
if you guys are having trouble going against this weapon, heres a good tip. If they use the weapon art, its best to parry, or perserverance. its hard to say how to parry with only words but ill do my best. if you dont understand the description, try to watch youtube videos, like ChaseTheBro. so the weapon art always starts with the edgy walk. then the enemy chooses to do either the wombo combo, or the edgelord sparkle AOE. the AOE is obviously not parriable, so it must be the wombo combo that is parriable. Well, your right and wrong. the combo has some parriable moves and non parriable moves. the left scythe(your right,), doesn't have a hitbox, but still does damage. it's similar to the splitleaf GS weapon art, or the sellsword twinblade weapon art. to parry, the first move in the combo is where both scythes, come from your left, and swing towards to the right. YOU CANNOT PARRY THIS. the move after this though can be parried. it is only one scythe, and it comes from the right, and swings almost like a clock. think of it like a clock to parry it easier. Once the scythe reaches somewhere between 1 oClock and 2 o clock, thats when you parry. in PvE, the timing is different than this, but in PvP, this is about the right time to push it, unless they are insanely laggy. I'll say again, it might be hard to understand from just this, but I hope this helped a little, and a tip that may help is the round iron shield. you can block that first attack, wait for the 1 o clock, then parry. I just had to learn from trial and error, and trust me, it was frustrating, especially when the crybaby saltlords make fun of your parries. good luck guys with your parries :)
First WA R1 can be parried, u need to space the small scythe and parry the normal one for that. preferable parry window for friede's imo

Grim_Reaper

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 161.00
Wiki Edits: 17
Touching seeing all the saints preaching the good word of brotherly love and jolly coop. So heart warming.
If I had a heart.
Lmfao, this weapon is worst than **** but it's one of trash casuls' favorite ganking tools, I can give you that. However, this is not a problem for such a pro pkcs player like me. You know, I got the skill, reflex, brain, and most importantly, R1 to destroy pretty much EvErY SiNgLe scrUB who use these garbage scythes. Shiit, I dont even need to give half my effort to point down and poop on 8 or even 10 of you casuls at once thank to the ultimate weapon that is called pkcs.
Wow u ok dude ?
i love the pkcs dude. you find him comment on every weapon. keep up the good work!
Whoa, dude! Leave some pussey for the rest of us, tho
Pkcs > sister feets scythe
Eyyy it PKCS again. Hows your sister the PKGS?
How do people not realise this is a ****?
i missed you, pkcs guy
you know its a good weapon if the pkcs guy comments on it
Hi pkcs guy how are you doing?