Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Finding out there is an armor set like this that is only obtainable from a demo save file is really disheartening after beating the game and playing a lot of NG+.

It would be amazing if we could enter some kind of code at the code computer at the start to get this without having to restart the game after 50+ hours spent in it.
If it makes you feel better when you try to load a demo save file in the main game it doesn’t even load. (At least in my experience).
Start the demo but after choosing the class exit without doing anything else. Then load up the file on the main game. Boom. Free high lrvel start and armor and whatever weapon class u choose

IQ_ZER0_

Souls: 20.00
Bank: 30.00
Wiki Edits: 8
to be fair the *demo save load* wasnt intended by the devs and as such is more of a BugFeature
The demo doesn't exist on ps4. So there are no ways to have this armor, right?
Too bad

MickeAngelo

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
I tried to load a thespian feast save, but it just bloacked on loading screen and never loaded.

MattFinnish

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 25
Has anyone been able to get this set? I've read several accounts of the same problem I'm having. Try to load the save from Thespian Feast and it just locks up about 25% of the way in.

MattFinnish

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 25
OK, I figured it out. If you start a new game in the Thespian Feast demo and quit immediately following the opening cut scene (OK to skip), you can load that save in the full release. This gives you not only the Recon Suit, but all weapons and other gear and levels the demo starts you with. Very OP for beginning a full run. I haven't tried all three starting options from the demo, but the Poignard/Railgun option starts you at level 68. Keep in mind, if you start in the full game at level 68, it will be some time before you have enough axions to level up.

IQ_ZER0_

Souls: 20.00
Bank: 30.00
Wiki Edits: 8
" it will be some time before you have enough axions to level up."
i dont think thats the problem here XD
the game will be extremly easy since your gona be severly overlevelled
Na, Port Issodun is easily available from the start. Just clear a path to Port Issoun Silo and use a Daring Effigy there. Now you can farm 40-50k Axions per 2 Minutes. Even more with the right tools.