Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Again why so many rings on dark souls 1 like only 20
i mean when was the last time you used a ring other than hornet, favor, havels, wolf and dark wood grain
I used rtsr and bellowing ring today :)
I mean, on NG I just used FaP and Havel's
I like how there’s 20~ rings, you have 10 fingers And yet you can only wear 2
Your so right dont forget that you should put on symbol of avarice
The blacksmiths need to learn how to resize rings.
Too many rings equals douch bag. And you don't want that. It is simple mathamatics.
also you cant put two of the same ring at once
You may have 10 Fingers
But you only got 2 Ring-Fingers
can you actually wear a ring in your thumbs irl?
Poop
i agree
ah, yes

Wolf_Pwnz_Noobs

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 813.00
Wiki Edits: 150
Ring of Poop
WHAT RINGS YOU GOT?
ALL OF THEM
Yes
bro wtf bro this is nuts im going insane what the ***** b ro
bro
siegmeyer can also give you the speckled stoneplate ring as a reward, so you don't need to kill him.
yeah but if u kill him ur going to get souls. use your brain. heck i always kill the sub boy.
Why you kill the onion boy
Weren't there three rings you could only get through tampering with the save file?
the Ring of Displacement, Ring of Blind Ghosts, and the Ring of Condemnation. They should at least have a mention. They were rings that were never added but still possible to get via modifying one's save file.

Wolf_Pwnz_Noobs

Addicted
First Warden

What did these rings do?
I went through my first play through collecting all rings for an achievement... guess what’s not an achievement; collecting all rings :(
it was an achievement that you achieved for yourself. I'm proud of u bro. There now it got you something.
Well we define our own success, stand proud for completing a task that you set out to complete
dont worry. first time i saw the FaP ring i was like: this is ****.

Wolf_Pwnz_Noobs

Addicted
First Warden

Lol!
Is it possible to dupe rings in DS:R? I tried the glitch with the dragonslayer arrow and giants shield, but that apparently doesn't work with rings (at least, not FaP ring)
There'a no point to duping rings, the effects don't stack
Ring of favor and protection would be nice to dupe in case I take it off

Wolf_Pwnz_Noobs

Addicted
First Warden

Not that I support it, but I'm sure duping Ring of Favors, Rare and Regular Rings of Sacrifixe would be extremely beneficial to those that want copies. Also, for those that make multiple character they can have a friend port them over to a new character.

Wolf_Pwnz_Noobs

Addicted
First Warden

Forgot to add: my reply is to 09 Feb 2021*
It’s easy, anyone who’s ever worn a regular ring not an extravagant ring like in the game knows that a ring changes how you grab, hold and grip things. Now be dexterous and agile with 5 bulky rings swinging your parry knife, or two hand a great sword with 10 rolling, twisting rings making you so Uber strong but unable to effectively grip your weapon rendering you as useless as a dung pile.

Bentlye37

Souls: 82.00
Toe rings?
They could be worn underneath a gantlet or glove etc. Maybe even over them and I could see that not causing as many issues with grip. I do see your point though really.