Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Yes officer, illegal dex investing here
they've already gotten to the hardcap, its no use trying to help them
I'll admit. It's quite impressive to be OP and not be a DLC weapon at the same time. Bravo PKCS
Not really
You have entered the comment section of the PKCS. Enjoy your stay and have some Fries and Antidotes.
dont feel discouraged if someone kills you with this, laugh at how they can only defeat you with an easy weapon
To the guy that keeps spamming other weapons' comment section with his PKCS trolling:
Go and f0rnicate yourself with a raw broken straight sword, you dimw1t.

- With love, because clearly you were neglected as a child, me.
That sounds amazing I might just do that : ) by the way Git Gud Scrub. It’s either pkcs or death you can’t tell me otherwise with the other trash weapons

DemonsSoulsMaster

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 95.00
Stfu pkcs trash no one gives two damns about your bad attempt at trolling
why would you insult pkcs guy in his own home? you monster
PKCS or death? When I meet you down in hell I'll make sure everyday they'll give you shoes, just for me to beat the **** outta you and take them
LOL, why the rage? Clearly you're a casul that got your *** owned too much by pro pkcs players. Just like the other me said, git gud scrub. Go ahead, pick up a pkcs and joint the pro rank.
God, I can smell the murkiness of the comments from here
Real players use murky hand scythe so git gud and stop using pkcs casuls
This weapon can do literally nothing against dual greatshields
It seems like the only weapon page on fextralife that doesn't have toxic PKCS users acting like they're the best players just because of their weapon is the actual PKCS page

DemonsSoulsMaster

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 95.00
Welcome to dark souls forums
Because this place is a sanctuary or holy sight to them lol. No blood must be shed
That’s because those comments are bait to trigger people and they always work too
I am curious why anyone would use this piece of s**t. Seriously, how is this a good weapon?
ask ur mom babe