Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

My true mentor, my guiding- oops got backstabbed before I could finish casting
Welcome to the great hammer party. Even without locking onto people and free swinging it, it's insanely hard to win against even a mediocre backstabber.
Obviously, no sorcery is good when you only spam 1 of them, Mixing spells make you a good sorcerer. A spell can can be used in melee trade, roll catch and can even cancel when charging for range battle! Praise the Old Moonlight!
It seems the last line is a bit of a meta-reference to From Software itself, because King's Field was their first title. So the Moonlight Sword was created not long after the beginning of From as a game development company.
Beautiful with the Crystal chime
Old moonlight is a mini getsuga tenshou
A what
https://bleach.fandom.com/wiki/Getsuga_Tenshō
This
Why does getsuga have ten shoes
"While holding down the casting button you can roll out of the casting at any time." WHY it is not like this for other spells, man, sometimes death is only because casting time is so long that you see that you need to roll out, but you can't, while casting.
Sages ring my guy can really shorten casting, really use it, you wont regret it.
Balancing, my guy.
wtf does that description mean? is it a mistranslation? I thought Seath was the creator or sorcery and the moonlight gs
It's a reference to the King's Field series.
Seath didn't create sorceries, he created crystal sorcery, which is basically an advanced version that makes already existing spells even more powerful. Sorceries were already a thing back in Demon souls (which many theorize is the world before the age of dragons) but no one really remembers that. As for the Moonlight Greatsword itself, the sword existed waaaaaaay before the dark souls or even the demon souls era. It's actually a weapon that originated back in King's field, the first game made by FromSoftware. The version of the sword that you see being used in the spell is actually the model used in King's field and in Demon Souls, A.K.A the MLGS's "original" form before DS came to be.
I wish we also could get that dark laser spell from midir.
That would be awesome.
Use midir's soul on the katana, its weapon art is basically the same right?
That would be OP.

Malikar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 90.00
only if it's a pyro that does both fire and dark, imagine black flame followed by a dark soul steam, that would be incredible

Malikar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 90.00
*stream
You were at my side all along.
My true mentor, my guiding moonlight.
A corpse should be left well alone....
you were in my pocket all along.

My true mentos, my forgotten snack.
Neigheeheheheehehehehehe
I wish we had the actual sword and it would end up being the true mlg versus the base game mlg where it’s pure magic damage and has a more unique move set but I’ll settle for this spell