Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Huntercin

Souls: 220.00
In the trivia says that Smough could have become Aldritch though he was killed in the first dark souls, i believe the armor is just reminiscent rather than a direct connection
do keep in mind, each dark souls is an alternate timeline.
while each game is connected, they exist in their own universes.
this is how and why Orstein appears in each game in one form or another.
this is also why, even if you choose the dark path and eradicate the light in DS 1, light still remains in DS2. and likewise, if you eradicate the light in DS2, it remains still in DS3.
Wouldn't say "alternate timelines," per se, just a "what if" case scenario in which the Age of Fire is perpetuated for eons. After all, if the Age of Dark was happening simultaneously anyway, it would kind of defeat the purpose of finding the blood of the Dark Soul to paint a haven for those seeking refuge from the war.
Can you summon npcs for this fight?
No
Yes. Anri of Astora.
no, anri will summon you
I always found Aldrich a really stupid boss... Apart from the arrows in the second phase, there's nothing to be worried about
Of all the ways to kill off the remaining royal family. Doing this was really f***in gruesome.

Thank you Dark Souls.
"Attacks above the waist deal full damage, while attacks to the tail lose a third of their damage."
"Aldrich seems to be very weak to attacks on the tail."
"Aldrich takes more damage on his tail."

WHICH IS IT
Aldrich did what we all wanted to. Eating dat cute Gwyndolin ***.
gae
HE KILLED HIM AAAAAHHHHH **** **** **** IM THROWING MY FIST THROGH MY ****ING MONITOR RIGHT NOW GOD ****IJG DAMNIT I WANT TO ****ING DIE
Not sure what everyone is complaining about. I didn't die to him at all until ng+4, and even that was only because I was doing a calamity ring run. This game has a massive casuals problem.
I think it's less a casual problem, but more a problem of people having their head shoved up their own ***. You might be good at a boss, others aren't. Please piss off
Why is there no option of liking replies to comments?
Guys! I MADE IT IN 1ST TRY! Less then 30% capacity, Lkss +6 with no shield at all and ta dam. Its tanks to all tips I found here!
Quick question is that a tail he has or is that his erm “Aldrich jr “ I’m kind of scared if it’s the second option WHY IS IT SO F U C K INg big!?
That's not a tail. That's Aldrich. Aldrich is the giant black sludge. The "body" that you're fighting is Gwyndolin being devoured by Aldrich.
,,keep that lock-on!"
this game legit unlocks every time i get close to her