Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Okay, one thing I discovered. He won't invade me because I pulled the lever which lifts the iron bar and now he won't invade me even if I reload the map. I've only went to Smouldering Lake but I only went there for Horace and I never met this guy as an NPC.

Krystalmyth

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: -4,950.00
Not a single one of you actually has any tips on fighting him straight up? Like not a single standup fighter has any advice?
Git gud
Dodge his attacks when he attacks you and then hit him
You can try poison him. He got 0 Estus and with rotten pine + any kind of a spear its realy easy to trigger.

GalacticShellder

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Stun lock him to death
Git Gud Scrub
If you can dodge his slow attacks then instantly counterattack once or twice with a one-handed weapon, you can whittle his health down.
**** all of you saying get gud. I mean seriously, this guys asking for help and you're being ****s. Just give him advice. For example, knock him in the lava with astora, or any other weapon that knocks down.
git gud scrub
Roll around fast an hit him until he dies.
I want to ask if this guy got patched or what? I’m sure I’ll get it sooner or later, but thing is I’m replaying on the ps4 coming from pc and there’s one heck of a difference in my experience. The knight luring trick worked easily after a few tries my first time through - ah, how fondly I remember falling off that bridge into lava with him one hit away. Good times. Problem is I can’t even get close this play through. As in: I’m nowhere near his sword’*****box and he one shots me - like a little less than half the bridge away; he’s frequently one shotted the black knight - or straight up just owns him despite whoever gets the first hit; or one shots me as i round the corner by the stairs just past the basilisks (my bad?) - but shouldn’t he on respawn be down the hall by the lava and the stairs there? It was just after running past the basilisks hadn’t even gone up to trigger the knight. Been a few weird things like that lately with things outta place waiting to kill and cost me whatever souls I’ve had. So, Is this guy harder on the ps4 version or what?

GalacticShellder

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
If u have no honor for this dude just force spell his bottom to the lava and watch him go
Took me few tries but i killed him sraight up near lava field. dude hits hard thats for sure..dodging is the key here, since blocking is pretty useless. still got a shield ready for ocassional block. he ain't that hard since he can be stunlocked and lets you breathe to heal
Ah Tsorig, slayer of knights, plunderer of gear, hero of the ages,tough battle-hardened opponent............

Fooled by a spooky skull thrown into some lava by a skinny dude in a loincloth.
This "tactic" should be added to strategy against him. Helped me alot :)
Praise the Sun!
I toughed it out and fought him without cheesing,and I got him on the first try. I used a dragon crest shield and a +5executioner sword. I had my shield up and when he went to swing I rolled into his attack then backstabbed him twice,and was done after that. I guess this is what you f*** boys call gitting gud.
wow.

no one asked.
i love how pissed this trash community gets when you call them out on their bs
This man has great strength, and he will flex it after he kills you.
Throw alluring skulls into the lava pit and watch him burn. . . .

If you have the quick roll (equip under 30%) and a fast weapon with decent reach, he's pretty easy. Just stay out of range, let him do his slow attacks and punish.
You can actually summon Phantom Tsorig to help you fight NPC Tsorig. It blows my mind how funny the situation is.

Just summon him near the entrance to Old Demon King and lead him all the way to NPC Tsorig.
I love summoning him to fight himself, funny as frick.
Spider-ManPointingatSpider-Man.jpg
Do that on NG+ while wearing his equipment and joining the fight. Funniest sh*t I've ever did.