Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Ring of the Sun’s First Born + Bellowing Dragoncrest + Crown of the Dark Sun + Darkmoon Talisman + 50 Faith +WotG/SunlightSpear = OHKO on most players.

Unbreakable_Patches

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 62.00
Wiki Edits: 3
"Does not increase damage of miracles"
I heard a rumor that patches was an allegory for Ashkenazim Jew communities in central Idaho in the 1870's. Could be a rumor though. Patches is my favorite character in DS2.
patches is not a character in dark souls 2
I **** killed Griggs before I knew you could have your sins forgiven. Anyone willing to trade a bellowing ring? I have Bioshock Infinite that's been sitting in my gift box for years now =)
SteamID is Pharaoh or krisgarlitz@hotmail.com Thanks!
i'm interested, you still have that bioshock?
Is it Dark Souls Remastered?
Lol are you kidding me. Just restart your character as he is at the start of the game or just live with it.
Just go into NG+ its all good man
oh***** i didnt know this ring increased pyromancies in ds1 gonna be useful on my pyromancy character
Did I must use pyr. class or sorcery to buy this ring. I can t buy this ring (I use Knight class)
You can only buy it if you have at least 10 int. But why would you need this ring as a knight in the first place?
For trophy/achievement probably
It's sad this doesn't work with miracles. If it did, I could get KO'd 1.5x over with WOTG.
Does it stack with Red Tearstone Ring?
Yes it does, Red Tearstone Ring works with all forms of damage done by the player, and stacks with all damage modifications

You can also stack on the Crown of Dusk for an additional +20% damage on top of both of the Rings bonus damage

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 60.00
This guy is wrong, it stacks with MOST forms of damage done by the player.
It affects everything BUT consumables and weapon buffs.
AKA the GNAAAAA ring
Can you stack the dusk crown, with power within, as well as the bellowing dragon crest ring?

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Yes

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

yes, and it is super op